Official Bitcoin Thread

are you swapping max or leaving enough for gas?

i’m reading that partial reason for the dump is a new covid variant? been super busy at work and didn’t even know there was a new one let alone affecting the markets?
I'm leaving more than enough for gas. I've tried swapping half of it and it still issues the same error message

Put my aRome with frax (stable) in solar beams LP for 300% APR for next week or so while I watch the madness, I’ll have some comfort knowing whenever people buy or sell they’ll send me a fee.
02239556-8000-4A2D-94F0-0D1D3F954200.png

Opened up my portfolio yesterday and saw the Black Friday sale.
Guess it was time for some folks to get liquidated.

Gala finally has a pullback. Hope it at least settles in the 60 cent region.
Only behind Axie , Sandbox and Decentraland in the gaming or metaverse category Hopefully it holds.

Illuvium went up 40% after an investment round as well and is now at 1 billion MC.
Really bullish on this space and I want to make an entry into more coins.
Will probably get back into Star Atlas again. Aurory and Genopets also look good.

Opened up my portfolio yesterday and saw the Black Friday sale.
Guess it was time for some folks to get liquidated.

Gala finally has a pullback. Hope it at least settles in the 60 cent region.
Only behind Axie , Sandbox and Decentraland in the gaming or metaverse category Hopefully it holds.

Illuvium went up 40% after an investment round as well and is now at 1 billion MC.
Really bullish on this space and I want to make an entry into more coins.
Will probably get back into Star Atlas again. Aurory and Genopets also look good.
1$ gala NT yacht party? How much that node bringing in daily now?

I think eth will still be there, Sol too

maybe avax, I really like avax after using it.

then of course gaming coins.

btc will still be the benchmark.

pdino pdino check your yield because i farmed that pair for one day and my returns were horrible. i compare it with my experience farming solar/movr and pets/movr on the same dex at a lower apy. i unpooled and swapped the remaining frax for aROME and i’m looking to stake it whenever that opens up.

other than that, how do you like using that dex?

edit: maybe it was 300% for a little while and the dex didn’t reflect the change immediately when people piled in. looks more correct now.
9B474A79-000A-4EDF-BB58-869556C82F8A.jpeg

Last edited:
1$ gala NT yacht party? How much that node bringing in daily now?

Todays payout at current price is $208 + $5 worth of Town coin
$250 this time last week but loads of new node buyers and one time referrals are eating into the pie last few days.
Didn't think lots of nodes will be flying at nearly 60K per node now but it's a good sign for the ecosystem especially with game specific nodes coming out in future.

1st batch of 400 Town Nodes sold for 10k a few days ago
Payout today for TOWN nodes was 49 TOWN which is about $70 so at that price that's a 5 month ROI but if the the game takes off then it could be less. Been doing good so far and the liquidity hasn't been the best since it's not on much exchanges.

1638042456398.png

My ROI was 2 months for the Gala node. Coinbase and Huobi listing really put eyes on the project.
I'm going to watch the price for TOWN and the daily rewards. If you can get your ROI in less than 6 months without being affected by a bear market then I will probably try to jump on the other upcoming game nodes on the platform.

Axie Infinity shrugged off the mini bear market in July. Wasn't phased at all and sort of proves the theory that Bull or Bear, people will be playing games so the good projects shouldn't dip too hard.

Copped some ufo off Hoo

wgmi? Hmm gotta look at that

gotta load up on these meta coins, what are the best ones?

Sand and MANA during a bear market or big correction

PYR has some hype
MC looks decent on dips

MILK/cool pets is going to be a winner

Looking at the top 10 in 2017, all those coins are trash. Curious to know how the top 10 will look like the next 4 years.
I looked back a couple times too and crazy how many are phased out. Better projects come along, better tech, more adoption. Sometimes
pdino pdino check your yield because i farmed that pair for one day and my returns were horrible. i compare it with my experience farming solar/movr and pets/movr on the same dex at a lower apy. i unpooled and swapped the remaining frax for aROME and i’m looking to stake it whenever that opens up.

other than that, how do you like using that dex?

edit: maybe it was 300% for a little while and the dex didn’t reflect the change immediately when people piled in. looks more correct now.
9B474A79-000A-4EDF-BB58-869556C82F8A.jpeg
Weird, mine still says 188%. I got like .06 Arome in a day from the LP pool. The LP farm token when I staked has been pretty trash and only gave me a couple bucks in a day though. If I can build up some more Arome while waiting for launch, I'm content with that.

I like that it's pretty fast, and cheap fees of course. Other thing I like is the prompt to add tokens in metamask, one-click and the token is added to your metamask... simple thing that just makes things easier that I think all chains should implement.

looking into senpaiswap on the boba network. It’s a dex that owns its own liquidity like ohm but with the exchange abilities

Back
Top Bottom