Official Bitcoin Thread

just got my ledger going. imported my metamask so all my ohm, strong and time can't be ****** with unless I confirm the transaction on my ledger.

only problem is I had my metamask before my ledger so my seed phrase was exposed but its the only way I could hook it up to my strong nodes since it's tied to my seed phrase.

oh well

HectorDAO current APY is 625000%. Wanna try but it'll probably take at least a month to fully register on Binance :smh:

Strongly considering exchanging everything not named BTC/ETH/SOL/MANA/MATIC for AVAX and pushing my chips all in on Wonderland.
Set up the fantom network on your wallet
Go to the avalanche network
Swap avax for stables on traderjoexyz.com
Go to Anyswap.exchange
bridge usdc or whatever the pr stable is from avax to ftm
Swap on spookyswap.finance for hec
Stake

sold the rest of my ens last night in the 78s and bought a deadfellaz nft
1638182173510.jpeg

When these time rewards work for 365 days I plan on adding a cryptoadz, doodles, and getting into art block stuff like chromie squiggles

sold the rest of my ens last night in the 78s and bought a deadfellaz nft

When these time rewards work for 365 days I plan on adding a cryptoadz, doodles, and getting into art block stuff like chromie squiggles

Deadfellaz look dope :pimp:

Did you wind up keeping your Bears??

Can also get FtM on gate.io on ftm chain. I bought some FTM on kucoin, went to withdraw and said not supporting FTM withdrawals on FTM network right now (on Kucoin).. almost had an aneurysm. I’ll sell, convert to another coin and send to gate later.. shouldn’t be so hard though

Trying to claim my STRONG rewards and 100$+ gas fee on the weekend.. middle of the night.. christ man
Claimed my rewards on Saturday for like $70. It's all about timing. Best time is early in the am or late at night. Best days are the weekend. Saturdays specifically.

Yo is everybody's OHM rebasing on a normal schedule? I'm tracking each rebase and it seems like the schedule is all over the place. Like 8 hours for one, 10 hours for the next, idek for the overnight rebase.

There's still money to be made with Klima. It's just not a well known project.
i’m just messing around. only threw 1k at this. after reading this article, thinking of maybe buying a little more. it’s definitely an interesting product and their intended goals are something i can get behind.

Bridged to optimism and Arbitrum and did a swap on uniswap. Liquidity is shot for Arbitrum. Deposited just .01 eth in each to qualify for an airdrop one day. I have no real reason to use either at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom