Official Bitcoin Thread

damn, I didn’t know people actually bought it here.
Picked up a small bag at .08 cents ... Not sure why people don't believe in it long term. They actually have a plan and have been sticking to it.

Charles thinks long term and investors think short term. Be patient

Concave update... if yall want an airdrop, which hasnt been announced yet but will be gifted just prior to token launch (nobody knows when this is either), I suggest you get into the discord and mint the NFTs some of the community teams built. Idk any details, any clues, any reason to mint other than the Polygon-based project is cheap (but minting fast) and the airdrops are definitely going to be worth something.

Or we all getting rugged and this will be the biggest scandal we've seen in crypto in a long time :lol:
@Everybody johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm @stuntmanmike mplsdunk mplsdunk stick stick townbidness townbidness
hennessy beach hennessy beach (btw answer my DM :lol:) get a Concave NFT NOW. They are what I thought they were and are whitelist spots. Core dev confirmed just now. If you need an invite, ask.

Guys Im going to be on and off here for the next few hours so use the above links. For Spooncave you'll need to add the polygon network to your metamask and then bridge ETH20 MATIC to the polygon-MATIC (idk how to explain this, im still ignit in the ways of these different chains) and then use the polygon matic to mint through the spooncave website.

I dont know if secondary buyers get WL spot! Try to mint directly from NFT websites if you can.

All of my money is going to go into photography and generative art NFTs for a while. Trying to get one of these tarot scrolls from Justin aversano at mint cost and I need one of these anxious desires ones from Amy elkin. The quantum.art discord is super chill and homely

Idk what I did. I never got bought an nft. It said it had to swap my eth to matic or something and took the eth out of mm and said it takes up to 45 minutes. 🤷‍♂️

spoon.jpg

:pimp:

All of my money is going to go into photography and generative art NFTs for a while. Trying to get one of these tarot scrolls from Justin aversano at mint cost and I need one of these anxious desires ones from Amy elkin. The quantum.art discord is super chill and homely

Redstorm getting all avantgarde on us....

I can see it now... Your cool cat gonna have black rim glasses and a plaid shirt on after xmas.

Idk what I did. I never got bought an nft. It said it had to swap my eth to matic or something and took the eth out of mm and said it takes up to 45 minutes. 🤷‍♂️
The bridge takes a while. It took me 15 minutes on Polygons own website to bridge and that was with virtually no traffic.

already copped off opensea :lol: we'll see what happens.
Word on the street is secondary purchases count. I think the snapshot only looks at wallets holding the NFTs and allocates wl spots based on that. So minters who sold are SOL unless they buy back.

So glad I trusted my gut and bought a Ponpave yesterday.

The bridge takes a while. It took me 15 minutes on Polygons own website to bridge and that was with virtually no traffic.

what happens after?

does the transaction just go through and I get my nft?

I’m so lost. :lol:

what happens after?

does the transaction just go through and I get my nft?

I’m so lost. :lol:

Bridging is just moving it from the ETH network to the Polygon network. After it finishes bridging, you should see your MATIC on the Polygon network on MetaMask. If you haven't added the Polygon Network to your MM, you won't see it until you do. Click add network then fill in the following:

Network Name: Polygon
Network RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
Chain ID: 137
Currency symbol: MATIC
Block Explorer URL https://polygonscan.com/

When you see your funds in your MM under the Polygon network then use the link above from Noskey and click mint

After it mints, it should show in your opensea account if you are connected

Ok thanks guys.

makes sense so all I did was bridge some eth to poly via open sea and I gotta add it to to mm to connect to spooncave and mint them on spooncave.

I’ll hop on in a bit and grab one.

noskey noskey all of these NFTs get you the airdrop? The prices are all over the place :lol:. AVAX ones are way cheaper than the other 2.
Yeah I think the cost of each gets you a different proportion for WL allocation. So like total $ spent determines allocation, but any WL allocation is a good thing. Also guys, if you're in the Discord, keep grinding for roles. Higher roles do get WL spots also and the inactive users are going to be purged.

We still early. Lfg!

Yeah I think the cost of each gets you a different proportion for WL allocation. So like total $ spent determines allocation, but any WL allocation is a good thing. Also guys, if you're in the Discord, keep grinding for roles. Higher roles do get WL spots also and the inactive users are going to be purged.

We still early. Lfg!

I just transferred some ETH to my metamask wallet to mint a Ponpave, but I’m not in the discord yet. Do I need to join before minting?

Invite link for everyone. Lmk if this doesnt work and I'll get another. Once you're verified, and have an NFT, use the Collab-land channel to link your MM so you can get the NFT holder role. And look around, join in on the convos, get roles and try to grind for more advanced roles (Surveyor/Genesis/Documentor/Spelunker) to make sure you're not purged.

Back
Top Bottom