Official Bitcoin Thread

been in klima only for a short bit and my coins have almost doubled!

too bad 2x 0 is still 0
200 (4).gif

Ring nodes are back. Current sale: 7 ring to make a node. It'll back up to 10 once 32,600 nodes have been reached

I’m sure someone can explain it better than me but nodes perform the validating on the blockchain. They are what’s in the background making the transaction happen.

strong Is the only one I know that is just a couple clicks and you’re running and don't Need a dedicated computer. I think gala might be like that too.

coins don’t really pay nodes at this point so buying a node you’re banking on them needing a beefier infrastructure in the future which I can see happening.

all I know for nodes is strong, Gala and presearch.

you can run a full node on eth too but that takes 32 eth.

It’s still a good time to get into strong. It’s less than 50% ath

partial nodes are coming too so that will drive price up but also provide a lower cost on entry but the rewards will be lower.

How is a profitable strategy dumb sir?
In terms of crypto sell high and buy low is pre school level money making with all the different avenues to getting paid. I'll make a few dollars for sure but I wont be creating generational wealth with BTC.

In terms of crypto sell high and buy low is pre school level money making with all the different avenues to getting paid. I'll make a few dollars for sure but I wont be creating generational wealth with BTC.

I disagree.

Being able to consistently buy lows and sell highs consistently is probably the most difficult thing to do in crypto (or any type of trading)

I would say it's the most profitable also over time. You might not make generational wealth by swing trading BTC now but if you bought the lows last March maybe it's a different conversation.

Staking / LP's / Nodes etc are nice to capitalise on also but they require no skill. That's the pre school **** imo.

I disagree.

Being able to consistently buy lows and sell highs consistently is probably the most difficult thing to do in crypto (or any type of trading)

I would say it's the most profitable also over time. You might not make generational wealth by swing trading BTC now but if you bought the lows last March maybe it's a different conversation.

Staking / LP's / Nodes etc are nice to capitalise on also but they require no skill. That's the pre school **** imo.
My pre-school nodes about to make me bank if this doesn't rug

:lol:

For the record everything i labelled 'pre-school' i also participate in.

And even with nodes having the opportunity or ability to buy 'x' token low is the key aspect.
I swing trade too, but only when I got a finger on the pulse of the market. I’m mostly targeting passive income defi plays and bear-market resistant plays (Luna)

Bro, I got you. I’m a dev from snowbank.

dm my your seed phrase and I’ll turn 1k into 1 milly.

I disagree.

If not for last years lows I wouldn't even have 1 BTC to flip. I've sold it and bought back 3 times but never peak ath or bottom low. . I say pre school because I dont know crypto worth jack but I was able to make a lil sumthin sumthin. I like the idea of nodes but get frustrated and give up to quick trying to figure it out. That's even with the help the thread has given to do it :frown:

If not for last years lows I wouldn't even have 1 BTC to flip. I've sold it and bought back 3 times but never peak ath or bottom low. . I say pre school because I dont know crypto worth jack but I was able to make a lil sumthin sumthin. I like the idea of nodes but get frustrated and give up to quick trying to figure it out. That's even with the help the thread has given to do it :frown:
B3DA7585-45B1-47E1-B762-F89D3F737799.png

with 10 tokens in your metamask, click create node, approve the transaction in metamask. That’s it. Same concept for most of them

That’s Gazers NFTnis now a 3 eth floor. I never minted an ArtBlocks NFT and just started betting that scene so valuable lesson here. The tech and art was so unique I should’ve minted.

Back
Top Bottom