Official Bitcoin Thread

worst part about the ponzi dump is that i challenged my wife and threw 1k on klima and she put 1k on bitcoin or ethereum or something good. i’m at around $140 and she’s probably close to even. not sure on her amount and don’t want to bring it up and ask. pretty damn sure she knows my pick got toasted but she’s not saying anything.

Crypto on thin ice right now. There is like zero interest or volume despite high inflation rates. Could easily see us going into the low 30s. Question is, how long is the accumulation period? 3 months? 6 months? 2 years?

Crypto on thin ice right now. There is like zero interest or volume despite high inflation rates. Could easily see us going into the low 30s. Question is, how long is the accumulation period? 3 months? 6 months? 2 years?
I would hope that once we finish with the mass liquidations and institutional money feels like it's safe to dive back in, we'll see a strong rebound. If we soar to 75 this year I'm taking half my money off the table. I would imagine we see a rebound by June, but obvs I know nothing and I'm just sitting here watching the value of my assets die a QUICK death.

That feeling when you create a new Strong node and it's taking hours before it shows up on your node list 😰😰😰😰

And I know this is something that's been complained about to no end on here, but 🤬 these Eth gas fees.
Nine freaking hours before my node finally (and thankfully) shows up. They got to get on top of this and fix it. I mean, I know I did everything right, but this got me thinking "what if" something did go wrong and I just blew 6 grand. Beyond nerve racking.

Nine freaking hours before my node finally (and thankfully) shows up. They got to get on top of this and fix it. I mean, I know I did everything right, but this got me thinking "what if" something did go wrong and I just blew 6 grand. Beyond nerve racking.
Join the discord, they posted about it in the announcements section saturday.

converted a couple eth to stables, I'm sick of watching this.

I'll throw it back in the market on a confirmation it's done tanking.

thanks yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz i’ll look into it and add kava network to my keplr wallet.

edit: i took the rest of my sifchain lp and pooled atom/juno on junoswap that currently has zero rewards lol but possibility of an airdrop for early adopters. in 2 weeks the rewards structure should be in place and if it sucks, ill throw it in kava or back on sifchain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom