Official Bitcoin Thread

So is all our money just gone now on Time Wonderland? All I see is wMemo and my balance is 0.

So is all our money just gone now on Time Wonderland? All I see is wMemo and my balance is 0.
Did you wrap your memo? Your money is there if probably just needs to be wrapped.

They switched the calcs to only read wMemo in order to get people to make the change.

Your rebases will still happen within the wrapped memo.

God damn bro ballinsam23 ballinsam23 . The market got you checking out for real.

Imma tell you now. I'm leaving this bish with something lol....

I learned my lesson here with crypro brother. Either swing trade and take profits every chance you get, or hold forever. I’m in the holding forever phase looks like.

Kind of sad how in a wild year BTC couldnt even beat the market.

I learned my lesson here with crypro brother. Either swing trade and take profits every chance you get, or hold forever. I’m in the holding forever phase looks like.

Kind of sad how in a wild year BTC couldnt even beat the market.

I see your point.

Had BTC actually stayed close to the ATH crypto would've beat the stock market roughly 2:1.. It (BTC) is still up 13% YTD and most would say we are in a somewhat bear market.

Its hard to take the Dao plays serious on a day like yesterday but if they are even moderately successful there could be a lot of people that 5-10x their money.

Not gonna lie it might be an emotional rollercoaster getting there but I'm not exactly ready to give up on this space yet.

I do however need to remember to invest as much in the traditional stock world. A lot of my friends are leaving me in the dust in that regard.

Time slowly but surely recovering.

I'm at about 49% of my initial investment (still terrible but yesterday I had to really look at roughly 20% of my initial investment (after less than 60 days) and make peace with it.

For sure not giving up on the space, main thing that sucks is the bear market when you planned on taking profits soon. Terrible timing.

Keeping things positive, we’ll hit ATHs in July, and get out of this phase in a February. Let’s gooooooooo

i'm still new to this so i got plenty of steam to keep going for the long-haul. i've lost a lot of ground recently but nowhere near how bad i took it in may and i'm ready for another beating if need be. i'm still up a decent amount from what i put into crypto by staking and LPing so i feel fortunate rn.

For sure not giving up on the space, main thing that sucks is the bear market when you planned on taking profits soon. Terrible timing.

Keeping things positive, we’ll hit ATHs in July, and get out of this phase in a February. Let’s gooooooooo
That's the spirit bro.

Honestly everytime I get an accepted offer on a crib or apartment building something in crypto goes to ****.

I got an apartment play looming and it would've been extremely nice for time to not have taken a **** but that's the game. I have some backup funding options looming.

I also have a nice 5 figure bag in stable coins so I'm not overly worried one way or another. Might have to keep 20% of my holdings in stables going forward.

Hitting big on SOL and LUNA last year put me in a position to take relatively major losses caused by me getting away from the basics and being too risk-on, without it hurting too bad.

Like my ***** Larry June says, never took an L but I’ve learned a few lessons.

Back to basics, taking the time to thoroughly understand projects and just farming to accumulate the coins I think could reasonably 2x or more in good market conditions in 2022.

For me that’s FTM, ONE, ATOM, and NEAR.

Still DCA a little change weekly into my top 3 in LUNA, ETH, and BTC.

Honestly wouldn't mind learning and trying Forex sometime.

Goal for me is getting close to 10 nodes towards the end of the year. Gonna take a little profit and let the rest compound till that happens. Not really worried about what most of these coins is or isn't doing.

but are y’all gonna mech it tho
006097E3-0B4E-49D4-8B2E-7439C2381BBF.png

fml

Back
Top Bottom