Official Bitcoin Thread

sol been down for 3 days? is that right?

Nah it was just congested but some exchanges disabled withdrawals. Solana's turned into Skynet with the constant botting for NFT drops.

Looks bad from the outside because websites are reporting outages but its just congestion. I've tried getting in some of those drops and you can see the TPS take a hit as soon as the timer runs out.

They rolled out a patch and its been better after it propagated to the validators even with newer hyped NFT drops so its been a good stress test.
The botting is only going to increase though so we'll see what happens.

For anyone in Coolmans that didn't watch the Talk Too Much interview, Dan refused multiple offers for TV shows including one from Nickelodeon. Sounds like he is just waiting for the right fit.
Coolman's Universe? The floor is mad low right now, probably a good time to enter, no?

anyone in on smoliens(arbitrum) or lost donkeys(trove)? seems like lots of hype, also free mint.
Can't afford much on treasure, but did scoop some more $magic on arbitrum yesterday. whales were waiting on a dump and swooped in from $1 up to $3+

sol been down for 3 days? is that right?

It was struggling for a couple of weeks but never went down. Has been much better since they released a patch a few days ago. TPS is back to 2-3k+. Like D Double said it's due to botting. NFT mints and initial secondary listings get botted to hell, as well as bots racing to liquidate DeFi positions. Probably arb bots too. From what I understand the latest patch was sort of a band aid designed to mitigate the worst effects of the issue, and it's worked well so far. They said more updates are coming in the next 8-12 weeks to hopefully fix the core issue for good. Given that timeline I'm anticipating some more bumps in the road.

I just got in on Drip.!
I think it's great.! Price was COMPLETELY unaffected by this recent blood bath... Lmk if you're gonna join.? I'll send my buddy link. :smile:

Probably be a few months. If I remember by then and the project is still going strong.

I think a Vapor Node will be my next move.

THOR just keeps going up. $220 as of right now. These next few weeks will tell us a lot on how it's gonna go. Still expecting a sizeable dip. Hopefully nothing horrendous.

Can't afford much on treasure, but did scoop some more $magic on arbitrum yesterday. whales were waiting on a dump and swooped in from $1 up to $3+

yeah, a smol holder been putting me onto all these so they could be good plays to look at? also free is free so why not

NFA tho

glad i swapped out my rome last week. huge loss but it was basically a peace of mind thing. might as well put what little i had left on something i actually have confidence in. i committed .33 rome to their game and it’s gaining rebases but i don’t really care. probably not even enough to buy lunch. leaving my tiny klima pennies because i like the idea behind that project.

Dog I swapped my time for stables at noon today and I'm so ****ing happy. Down bad but I couldn't see that **** go any further.

Looks like I literally dodged the kill shot. 🙏🏾 Bout to just let that **** sit in stables for a min while I rethink my life lol

Edit added pic of me talkin to my bro about this **** and convincing him to pull out too.🙏🏾

Screenshot_20220125-183018_Messages.jpg

Last edited:
Used one of these crypto tax calculator apps (koinly) to compile all my transactions and wallet activity over the years.

Lot of HORRENDOUS trading occurring.

One such incident was buying a bag of MATIC in June 2020 only to sell it 3 days later at break even (Gold leaf hands)

Of course it went on to x100 from there :lol:

Dog I swapped my time for stables at noon today and I'm so ****ing happy. Down bad but I couldn't see that **** go any further.

Looks like I literally dodged the kill shot. 🙏🏾 Bout to just let that **** sit in stables for a min while I rethink my life lol
Good ****. I wrapped my MEMO at lunch and took the bullet straight to the brain.

Back
Top Bottom