Official Bitcoin Thread

That’s the risk? They run off with your matic?

How bad is the gas? Would it be worth staking a small amount?
The risk is the platform losing steam, new MATIC not being deposited, and you not getting your ROI... But essentially, if the site is up 30days after your deposit, you should double your investment... Easy.

I'm not sure if you've transacted on Polygon Network before, but gas is nothing. Pennies...

Because of gas, the only thing I do on Ethereum now is Strong Block. All my defi plays are on Poly, BSC and Harmony.

StableOne.io

Again, check their stats on DappRadar. Yesterday they had 500k MATIC deposited, now about 750k. The project keeps growing... I personally think it's a pretty safe, (and fruitful) short term play ..

ok idk what was happening but I was able to repay some lol didnt realize I was pennies away from consolidation.

if I do choose to pay back the whole loan how long do they hold your collateral?
I've had the same thing happen, I think it's simply a site congestion issue... Many people paying back portion of their loans to avoid liquidation...site gets congested as d slows down

Crazy you were pennies away.! :wow: glad you got to it on time...

So we're waiting for BTC to decouple itself from stocks and we're waiting for the rest of crypto to decouple from BTC

Since mid to late last year, I've had this feeling that we're getting these mini cycles like every 90 days, basically every financial quarter and I thought to myself it must be institutions taking profits now that they're here. I just had no way to prove it and still don't but It could be why a lot of the indicators we relied on in the past don't work anymore.

With all the macro uncertainty from interest rates, inflation and wars. I think I'm just going to stack up some dry powder for the next few months.
I can't see the fed increasing interest rates but you never know and if there's anything close to a 2020 crash, I want to be ready.

What's everyone's outlook or plans for the next few months? Cautious or business as usual?

The risk is the platform losing steam, new MATIC not being deposited, and you not getting your ROI... But essentially, if the site is up 30days after your deposit, you should double your investment... Easy.

I'm not sure if you've transacted on Polygon Network before, but gas is nothing. Pennies...

Because of gas, the only thing I do on Ethereum now is Strong Block. All my defi plays are on Poly, BSC and Harmony.

StableOne.io

Again, check their stats on DappRadar. Yesterday they had 500k MATIC deposited, now about 750k. The project keeps growing... I personally think it's a pretty safe, (and fruitful) short term play ..

When I sent the matic to mm it ended up under my eth mainnet, it runs off the poly mainnet right?

Mining and node cryptos been pretty resilient. I gotta find a balance of compounding/taking profits into stable coins (probably anchor protocol or similar alternative). I want to farm and compound, but also take some profits on the side.
Strong: 10 nodes (450$/daily- subtract fees/gas... half that)
MxC: 2 miners ~25$/daily in MXC and Btc
planetwatch: 7 miners ~100$/daily
Thor: ~equivalent of 5 Odins(2.73/Thor/day/odin)- ~2000$/daily (after taxes/gas/fees)
Vapor node: 100$/daily
DPR: ~50$/daily
=~2750$/daily

All of them fluctuate greatly with market conditions, but I'm pulling in 6 figures+ passively in the current down/bear market. I been cashing out daily in Thor into Avax, but that has proven to be a mistake as Avax dumped and Thor went up. I should've been cashing into stables

thats dope man, glad thor is working out. I don't have the balls to ape in after sld. :lol: I got the cheapest one :lol:

I don't think avax will stay down too long, until now it was a beast.

Mining and node cryptos been pretty resilient. I gotta find a balance of compounding/taking profits into stable coins (probably anchor protocol or similar alternative). I want to farm and compound, but also take some profits on the side.
Strong: 10 nodes (450$/daily- subtract fees/gas... half that)
MxC: 2 miners ~25$/daily in MXC and Btc
planetwatch: 7 miners ~100$/daily
Thor: ~equivalent of 5 Odins(2.73/Thor/day/odin)- ~2000$/daily (after taxes/gas/fees)
Vapor node: 100$/daily
DPR: ~50$/daily
=~2750$/daily

All of them fluctuate greatly with market conditions, but I'm pulling in 6 figures+ passively in the current down/bear market. I been cashing out daily in Thor into Avax, but that has proven to be a mistake as Avax dumped and Thor went up. I should've been cashing into stables
#goals.

Congrats man... Thanks fuxkin awesome.

Yeah i don't think this isva fake pump. It feels like we might hoover around the current prices before shooting back up.

Node game is my plan for the next few months. Just gonna take money till at least Spring. Keeps you sane when looking at all that red everyday.

Need to look more into The Drip Network. Might be a good place to put a little money.
I just got in on Drip.!
I think it's great.! Price was COMPLETELY unaffected by this recent blood bath... Lmk if you're gonna join.? I'll send my buddy link. :smile:

I've had the same thing happen, I think it's simply a site congestion issue... Many people paying back portion of their loans to avoid liquidation...site gets congested as d slows down

Crazy you were pennies away.! :wow: glad you got to it on time...

lol yeah I been putting so much time into researching NFTs I wasn't even tripping about the market, when I happened to see the price of MATIC I had to get on it lol.

coinbase doesn't have an option to send on matic mainnet? uses same mm address saves you the hassle of having to bridge.
nah, I was hoping it would go in that one and it never popped up and I added the token in eth and sure enough it was there.

1643022811841.png

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom