Official Bitcoin Thread

I could see eth hitting 10k soon (maybe even 20-30k peak after eth 2.0 drops) but 180k is wilding.

There’s going to be a bear market in the next 2 years. Maybe if we’re talking 2030 price yeah but pouring all your money into it now, only to watch it drop in the short term is going to hurt.

But, like everything in crypto it just depends on your timeframe. I think if you keep yourself in the game for the next decade, by 2030 you’ll be good.

Guess I got some reading to do in the THOR discord :lol:

Was getting some funds to see if I could catch the dip tomorrow from ODIN's cashing out but looks like something happened and then the dip got eaten up quick time.

Why? Bitcoin hasn’t even reached 100k and people are talking about 180k ETH? I was alright when people called 10k-20k but cmon man :lol:. Let’s just be humble & relax and wait years and years down the line. 2.0 isn’t even out yet.

When that bear market cycle comes and **** drops 80-90% for an extended years it’ll for sure humble the elites and regular retail again. It will be needed.

ARK is saying BTC will reach over $1M in the same timeframe though. Wild.

I'll read the 2022 report and post my notes in here.

People cashed out when Bitcoin was at a couple of dollars. There will always be people who think it can’t and won’t get higher

People cashed out when Bitcoin was at a couple of dollars. There will always be people who think it can’t and won’t get higher

Exactly, my boy tells me he still has nightmares after selling btc for 6k and eth at 200. :lol:

He had to start over, I’d be sick too knowing I would have been set for life off some simple staking.

Man, he’ll send me a screen shot and I’m like wtf man. Copping 200 eth at a time for dirt cheap. :rofl:

If you own freya or heimdal go in the discord and rage like you’re on Xbox live.

They’re starting to change their tune.

Knew the reward cuts were coming to Thor before I even made a node. It was very obvious the reward rate was not sustainable. Was hoping I could stack a little though before it happened.

Look at it this way: Do you want something that's gonna (hopefully) last a few years, or something that pops for a few months then fades into oblivion like Time? I'm fine with the changes as long as this is sustainable. Loki stated in the recent AMA, they're on their way to being 100 percent sustainable in a few months without relying on new users.

We'll see. Definitely taking my money back though (ROI tax be damned) just to be on the safe side.

Thor update: Instead of compounding another Odin, I cashed out yesterday for 13k that's in stables right now (coincidental timing). I'm still expecting a dip on the 29th, might buy another Odin if it gets low enough. Rewards structure being lowered, claim tax also lowered, now with monthly maintenance fees. New structure will start in 10 days. Plan is to still sell high and compound when low.

Other nodes:
LVT: Still compounding my LVT , gonna wait for max bonus, then sit on it until it pumps. Cash out/ rinse repeat. Only put 700$ in there early, makes like 20$/day
Vapor nodes (VPND): Been compounding this one too, put 4k in there a week ago and it makes >200$/daily.
Atlas cloud: Strong copycat on FTM, slow and steady compounding
Strong: Compounding on weekends

Nodes I don't have that I'm keeping an eye on and seem to be legit/doing good:
Comb, Drip

OMG. Listening to the Thor AMA right now. Dude is complaining about a maintenance fee for people with 50+ nodes. You got 50+ nodes. You should be making bank every month regardless of fees. Hell you should be living large :lol:

Back
Top Bottom