Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody know about raid party? I been following the lead guy on Twitter for a while because he’s a programmer/reseller type guy but now he part of something called raid party that apparently just made a bunch of eth. Not even sure what it is though
I think it’s a p2e game and it seems like there’s also some NFT aspect because they’re are on opensea with crazy numbers

the biebs got an alienfren
Looks like my first f up of 2022 was not getting one :lol:
7E1F0EB0-F57D-4D8D-9656-641DA821BDC9.png

They look cool, I’m kind of staying out right now and waiting to see if I can mint or buy another cool pet first

Coolman’s look ripe for a run to 2-3 eth. Over 1.4 and they can get jumpy

Wonderland is coming to a close. Dani is dissolving it despite the "no" option having more votes :lol: Piece of **** is 'refunding' the buyers so he can slink away with whatever piece of the treasury he has dibs on, even tho the people voted to have the project turned over to new ownership.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you gonna take a trip to the Italian equivalent of Temecula and throw some hands?

Yea I stake 20% through the native Terra Station wallet.

But the majority I provide as collateral on Anchor and borrow against its value.
Damn, hope it didnt get liquidated over the recent dip. Is that the best farming strategy or are there better ones?

Damn, hope it didnt get liquidated over the recent dip. Is that the best farming strategy or are there better ones?

Definitely a little stress test but I prefer to sleep easy, I like to maintain a LTV ratio of 20-25%.

Would need a 70% drawdown in the price of LUNA and for me to not take any action in order to be liquidated.

The great thing about Anchor is you can earn 20% on reserves while it just sits there just in case you do need it to lower LTV.

A lot of different ways to earn yield with LUNA, some different strategies outlined in these Twitter threads - link - link

As a general rule I only farm stablecoins with borrowed capital but I break that rule for LUNA after a significant dip.

Right now I'm only in the LUNA-UST pool earning 120% on Loop Finance

Back
Top Bottom