Official Bitcoin Thread

thanks man. my bag of staked atom is tiny - around 27 atom i think. my NOM airdrop was very small. i need to up my atom staked before the next upgrade.
I mean, you still struck gold with that NETA airdrop :lol:
$11k+ out of thin air... Sheesh :wow:

These NOM tokens won't be valued anywhere near that...

As long as you're holding/staking the Cosmos trifecta, you should be good...

My dumbaass decided to only stake ATOM, my JUNO and OSMO are in LPs :smh:

just did a bunch of swaps and moves on cosmos that cost me less than $2. export to ethereum cost me almost $100 and now one swap is gonna cost me $90 :rolleyes
Ha.!

I've been saying, the only transactions I do on Ethereum are StrongBlock transactions...

All DeFi gotta be on Poly, BSC and Cosmos for me..

Speaking of StrongBlock, did you guys catch that tweet from Mr Moss..? :nerd:

I'm about 16 hours away from my next node .. I'm pretty much decided on a Poly node. I was hoping for the details in that Medium article, but it keeps getting pushed back. :rolleyes
Fuxk it.

yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz i swapped 1 neta yesterday for almost $1600. debating on swapping one or two more for atom to build the bag and either stake or pool.
Honestly, I would hang tight... I think the remaining NETA is expected to be claimed/burned within the next few days... I would imagine some price appreciation after that...

Peep Cryptocito's latest video on airdrops... It's a good one and can help you be better prepared for rumored upcoming drops...

Solana tokens got listed on Coinbase and SPL Support now inbounds.

Also those with Phantom the iOS app is out today too.

Solana is gonna blow up this year. moving at an accelerated pace

Phantom also has crosschain support coming for Ethereum, and will do ERC20/SPL swaps directly in app. OpenSea integrating Solana/Phantom is also the worst kept secret in NFTs at this point too :lol:. Should be a fun ride.

bruh, once we get partial nodes it's going to be a game changer.

I changed up my strategy for strong again :lol: I'm just cashing out my initial investment since I bought at ath and crypto is so crazy I'm just playing it safe and getting my 10k back.

hoping partial nodes will be out by then and worth it so I can just fire one of those up every 10 days vs waiting 110.

My dogs anyone involved in Deeper Network?

I grabbed the Pico from the kickstarter. I didn't realize how expensive it is to get the ball rolling. I really need to drop like another 1200 (based on current price of DPR) to get the ball rolling.

I need advice regarding if its worth it or not? Anyone with experience in this system would be greatly appreciated right now.

The Pico is a cool enough stand alone device that I don't feel "cheated" but I also don't feel like dropping 1200 right now and my primary reason for purchasing it was to mine.

Last edited:
Easy Block on Fantom might be good for people who want in on Strong but don't want to deal with the 10 token price or gas fees.

It is really new so do your homework and tread with caution.

Pop art cats at .147 floor

Not a terrible idea

Need to do some research to decide if I want in or not
I like the art and the utility is decent so I picked up a second around floor. Murakami flower trait for me.

Attachments

• 27B94433-46C3-4336-9855-0C274E1C65D5.png
    27B94433-46C3-4336-9855-0C274E1C65D5.png
    824.6 KB · Views: 278
Back
Top Bottom