Official Bitcoin Thread

I think I might get in on this BS for 28 days to see what happens :lol:
The project is like 1.5 weeks old so I could try to get out before the rug

This is what my boy is doing
Might be worth the gamble
81928183-FEAB-4C3A-9BDD-8A9C0479AE0E.jpeg

Last edited:
Only keeping up on Twitter with this AMA. Trading nodes?

Most of this sounds like what THOR is doing.

did he answer anything or just say we can trade nodes out of the blue? :lol:

Copped more eth while it’s on sale. We’ll see if it hits 2k next week.

Last edited:

Dagger.

My usual put on is done for newbies.... I'm sorry for those of you already not down with the gang. This hurts.

Damn. I got into Nexo because of you awhile back. I guess what is already in wallets will be grandfathered but no interest to future top ups is devastating.

he’s probably just trying to change the subject to something else that doesn’t make him look bad I’m guessing.

You’re probably right though, I wonder if his regulation fud will do anything.

Russia been flexing since the 50s. All bark, no bite.
When Russia flexes is it common for msm to report on it like this? Asking strictly in the case I need to plan accordingly market wise. I recently just started paying attention to politics because of the effects they have on the markets.

CECBCC82-5090-48D8-A76F-84C24D2E79DF.png

When Russia flexes is it common for msm to report on it like this? Asking strictly in the case I need to plan accordingly market wise. I recently just started paying attention to politics because of the effects they have on the markets.

CECBCC82-5090-48D8-A76F-84C24D2E79DF.png

IMO currently we’re at the top flex we’ve seen in a good while.

Let it drop, i’ll buy more.

that’s where i been at for over a week. convert back and forth to and from stables 2x already and losing money with every transaction. when i pool what i have on sifchain, i make around $900 - 1k/week but if the market crashes and $rowan dumps, i’ll be ****ed by the IL. got the money pooled for now and taking it day by day. getting my news from reuters and bbc to get it as unbiased as possible.

apparently there's a bug in OS due their migration, it's recommended that people revoke access to any NFTs.

Doodles and BAYC already been stolen

Back
Top Bottom