Official Bitcoin Thread

You can say the same thing about everything else they teach in school?

Most other subject areas proceeded online learning though.

I guess a well structured/delivered course would help cut through a lot of the bull**** that's online but i don't think it's necessary.

i work in a high school and recognize that a lot of the state mandated curriculum for 12th grade econ is loosely aligned to what is tested on standardized testing, much of which doesn’t allow educators room to talk about investment practices. that is a part of the challenge.

that said, it’s not the only problem. i get the sentiment that a lot of parents would be upset if teachers talked about cryptocurrency in present day classes. folks are afraid of the unknown and there’s still misconceptions about the uses of crypto. additionally, plenty of teachers don’t know how crypto works/is traded at least in comparison to fiat and traditional stocks. not saying it’s a valid excuse but until there’s more public use of stable coins, i’m under the impression that it’s gonna be a minute before schools embed it into their high school courses.

i wish i had a teacher who talked with me about how to invest in the companies i buy products from, rather than just being a consumer. who knows, maybe i would’ve bought shares in nike rather than camping out for dunks in college

Fellas I need help….

Trying to exchange my VET to ETH but can’t do it on Binance, I can only withdraw my VET….what would be the easiest way to convert my VeT to ETH? And getting my funds the hell out of Binance..

Fellas I need help….

Trying to exchange my VET to ETH but can’t do it on Binance, I can only withdraw my VET….what would be the easiest way to convert my VeT to ETH? And getting my funds the hell out of Binance..

send it to bitrue.

Most people don't even understand stock. Crypto doesn't stand a chance. It should be a choice for colleges though.

it's already taught in the collegiate level.

I just finished a 6 week course on economics of blockchain from wharton.

is happeninggg :lol:

it's already taught in the collegiate level.

I just finished a 6 week course on economics of blockchain from wharton.

is happeninggg :lol:
I'm sure some places are definitely teaching it. The well funded schools.

The schools I went to for sure aren't and won't be anytime soon :lol:

I'm sure some places are definitely teaching it. The well funded schools.

The schools I went to for sure aren't and won't be anytime soon :lol:

ofc man you know the drill. by the time it gets to the hood it'll be too late lol.

i work in a high school and recognize that a lot of the state mandated curriculum for 12th grade econ is loosely aligned to what is tested on standardized testing, much of which doesn’t allow educators room to talk about investment practices. that is a part of the challenge.

that said, it’s not the only problem. i get the sentiment that a lot of parents would be upset if teachers talked about cryptocurrency in present day classes. folks are afraid of the unknown and there’s still misconceptions about the uses of crypto. additionally, plenty of teachers don’t know how crypto works/is traded at least in comparison to fiat and traditional stocks. not saying it’s a valid excuse but until by there’s more public use of stable coins, i’m under the impression that it’s gonna be a minute before schools embed it into their high school courses.

i wish i had a teacher who talked with me about how to invest in the companies i buy products from, rather than just being a consumer. who knows, maybe i would’ve bought shares in nike rather than camping out for dunks in college

To his point if you're waiting on highschool curriculum to get up to speed you're going to be way behind the curve.

ofc man you know the drill. by the time it gets to the hood it'll be too late lol.
Heard somebody say recently that the block needs the blockchain to have a chance at building generational wealth. I'd love to partner with some local non-profit STEM orgs that work to expose it to folks as early as possible.

Ok I got my VET out of Binance into trustwallet, but I also can’t swap my vet for Eth there! Lmaooo

Please someone guide mee

You can't do a swap for a coin that's on an exchange like Coinbase? Then when you get it there swap that coin for Eth?

I can’t use Binance at all, NY is restricted lmao
VET to USDT then to ETH on binance? i see a VET/USDT pair on binance and binance US.
It's not that hard...

Swap your VET for USDT/USDC/BTC or any pair available....

Then swap for ETH.

Then you should be able to send your ETH just about anywhere..

I'm holding VET. I swapped a little bit not long ago to buy a node...

Edit - ksteezy ksteezy are both Binance and Binance.US blocked in NYC.?? If so, VPN.

Fml yo….now how the **** do I get VTHOR in order to transfer my VET

Man this **** a pain in the ***

It's not that hard...

Then swap for ETH.

Edit - ksteezy ksteezy are both Binance and Binance.US blocked in NYC.?? If so, VPN.

I got it out into trust wallet, except now I can’t get it out because I do t hold any vthor

It's not that hard...

Then swap for ETH.

Wanna sell me some vthor brother? So I can move this ****? I do t think I need much…

Anyone able to hook me up
ith 21 VTHOR for the gas fee, I’d be forever grateful 😭 with that I can get this **** into
KuCoin and do my exchange there

Back
Top Bottom