Official Bitcoin Thread

Does anything compare at a 21 Million market cap?
hard to find another mcap that low with the same types of partnerships. none have those types of licenses. however, you already know that this is crypto and nothing is a given.
that being said, i'm hoping two other projects i'm in pump hard enough for me to exit and dump into everest. i'll never reach validator node levels but my wish is to come as close as possible to doubling my current bag. happy where i'm at though for how long i've been invested.

did a swap on ethereum for $12 today.

50A0330D-E11C-4917-A86E-1A817841E2A4.jpeg

Not sure who shared about Artieverse here, but looks like they're about to get the ball rolling on things. BTC byke?

Why has gas been so low lately? Is eth making improvements or has the traffic just been low?

I think you just got to time it right.

My dumba@@ was gonna pay my fees in the middle of the day on Wednesday cause it had crossed my mind. Looked at the cost one time. Nope :lol:

tokenomics are fantastic for luna/terra though.

it will be interesting to see how the stablecoin regulations play out and how it affects the market. it’s looking pretty certain that some type of regulation is coming there at some point.

Terra is going to be the third largest non-stable

The mint/burn mechanism plus the power of jump and 3ac behind it are too strong

1.5B in bitcoin reserves now backstops UST, that number will only go up as they expand beyond BTC as well

Every dip is a focus of mine moving forward

Starting a small dca in SOL just to get some exposure, ideally want to buy under 60

Crazy :lol:.

Mostly DeFi money funneling in to Terra thus far. Eventually all that printing will trickle down to NFTs. It's likely that most true blue chips on Terra don't exist yet. But Galactic Punks, WAGMI Monkeez/Kongz, and Derby Stars are what you wanna look at now.

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

Had a look at Thor price and man its dumping hard and then I looked at Strong and calmed down a bit :lol:
Everything is taking a hit.

I aimed to stack cash on the side and not DCA aggressively but now I'm not so sure if that's the right strat.

hard to find another mcap that low with the same types of partnerships. none have those types of licenses. however, you already know that this is crypto and nothing is a given.
that being said, i'm hoping two other projects i'm in pump hard enough for me to exit and dump into everest. i'll never reach validator node levels but my wish is to come as close as possible to doubling my current bag. happy where i'm at though for how long i've been invested.

Yea, I'm also looking to increase my bag. I got lucky with two ICOs last year but them days are over so it's time to really buckle down on fundamentals.
It's the only coin I own that I think can do a 10-100X after a few years.

big drama on the juno network. in the beginning, juno was dropped to atom holders with a whale cap of 50k tokens. someone gamed the drop and had 50 wallets with 50k tokens each and he eventually transferred them all to one wallet. supposedly it was for a fund managed by someone. there was a vote last year to clawback the tokens. that vote did not pass, mostly because the guy came forward and claimed he was managing a fund and that he would not "hurt" the project. now that they have been caught selling a good amount daily, suppressing price, and have made massive gains by staking the token at over 100% APY, there is a new vote to reduce the wallet from however many millions of tokens they have to only 50k tokens. as much as i hate to see it, it would set a bad precedent to clawback tokens but i voted yes on the clawback lol. the guy owns a significant percentage of the supply. wild. if they manage to get the tokens back, my bag will jump 😂

i can def envision a scenario where crypto splinters into regulated and unregulated regions. def gonna be interesting.

update on the juno network: there are actually people messaging the whale address asking for money or saying they will vote for him for a “donation” lol. shameless? i figured i’d message him too 🤷🏻‍♂️

C22AABA6-3D70-40E4-B1EA-A412FABAA2B9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom