Official Bitcoin Thread

No, I missed the cut-off for the aCNV tokens :frown:. At this point, I was just hoping for an airdrop because I still have the NFTs.
Ahhhh ****. Well, airdrops will be shortly after launch. Probably after bonding/staking goes live. You should be able to get some CNV if you watch the space starting at 6pm EDT. I *think* the launch price will be $100/CNV based on recent policy proposals. But then its a free for all.

Ahhhh ****. Well, airdrops will be shortly after launch. Probably after bonding/staking goes live. You should be able to get some CNV if you watch the space starting at 6pm EDT. I *think* the launch price will be $100/CNV based on recent policy proposals. But then its a free for all.

Thanks for the heads up. Will be checking the discord at 6pm then #wagmi :lol: :nerd:.

Shouts to whoever shared about PROOF's Moonbirds. Been interesting learning more about what they're planning to do. This was an informative thread:

Well if anyone else want to chime in on their feelings about xrp/xlm

Heard some opinions about it in here with no reasoning im intrigued to hear yall thoughts about it :nerd:
XRP/XLM both want to be the digital currency of the future, want every major corporation and bank to use their digital currency. Many cryptos are already competing for this same space and there are faster, feeless, better options (Nano, for example is 5x faster than both, with free transactions). If you're amazon, bank of America, Facebook, whoever why would you adopt a crypto to use as your currency when you could just make your own? (that's what a lot are doing anyways ex.facebook). If XRP main goal to be easy-to-use centralized currency, why's it so damn hard to get it/sell it/ move it? in a multi-year lawsuit with the SEC (that still isn't over), who's primary purpose of the SEC is to enforce the law against market manipulation is not a good start to becoming the currency of the world

it's finally the day! interesting that they're opening it at $100. i'm a little worried that there's no hype from the seed investors and by reading the discord, it seems like that's part of their strategy. i'll be watching closely and if it starts to follow the trajectory of projects like redacted and rari, perhaps i will look at laddering out early on and leave the long-term investment in my ptokens. of course, all that could be moot if it dumps right away :lol: i think it'll be good though. doge was estimating $250 after price discovery and i think that's possible. bring on some ct hype and it could blow way past that.

launch is between lunch and dinner for me so i'll be awake for it all. LFG :nthat:

it's finally the day! interesting that they're opening it at $100. i'm a little worried that there's no hype from the seed investors and by reading the discord, it seems like that's part of their strategy. i'll be watching closely and if it starts to follow the trajectory of projects like redacted and rari, perhaps i will look at laddering out early on and leave the long-term investment in my ptokens. of course, all that could be moot if it dumps right away :lol: i think it'll be good though. doge was estimating $250 after price discovery and i think that's possible. bring on some ct hype and it could blow way past that.

launch is between lunch and dinner for me so i'll be awake for it all. LFG :nthat:
I'm not worried about launch price. The social media scrapers and bot scanners must be pointing to some sort of increased buzz about this launch, or I doubt they'd raise price for launch. The underlying value of the treasury itself gives each CNV a value of $85 (as of yesterday), so 100 seems fair.

I'll keep a close eye on the price action for a few hours before bed and try to recoup my investment cost so that I can at least sleep a little bit tonight :lol:

node till you erode
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 2.34.17 PM.png

Shouts to whoever shared about PROOF's Moonbirds. Been interesting learning more about what they're planning to do. This was an informative thread:

Excited for these even though I was kinda bummed at the mint being a dutch auction starting at 2.5 ETH. I'm hoping I can snag for ~1.5 but I'm not too confident that it'll go that low :lol:. Proof guys in Dragonz discord already talking about minting more at 2.5 during the public sale after grabbing theirs from whitelist.

We got rejected hard. If we don’t bounce back at like the 41-42k level, might be in for the real bear market

This EU vote is serious?
yes. regulations are coming.

concave launch is kinda delayed but lots of people are redeeming via the contract address on etherscan. in less than 30 minutes it’s already 3x in a bootleg pool on uni. me and noskey noskey holding out for more though. let’s see what happens 🤷🏻‍♂️

yes. regulations are coming.

concave launch is kinda delayed but lots of people are redeeming via the contract address on etherscan. in less than 30 minutes it’s already 3x in a bootleg pool on uni. me and noskey noskey holding out for more though. let’s see what happens 🤷🏻‍♂️
Idk if you're still in the discord atm, but I bought another 1.5 tokens from the bootleg Uniswap pool :lol: Kind of hard not to when they're selling for under 150 right now.

i’m scanning the discord here and there. yeah that bootleg pool is doing ok it seems. the first sales on dextools were 1k/token. i woulda dumped it all at that price lol.

this was the swap window earlier. let’s see where it really goes.
E6AA0362-4D19-4036-8DF3-DDDAF7920D21.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom