Official Bitcoin Thread

Raffle opportunity for the next Murakami project....

Registration for public sale

CloneX was huge and this is looking just as good through the early rounds of minting.

flower.png

Raffle opportunity for the next Murakami project....

Registration for public sale

CloneX was huge and this is looking just as good through the early rounds of minting.

flower.png
Murakami is my GOAT and the only reason I stumbled upon the CloneX project. Even if I don't get selected, I'm glad mans is getting that bread. He almost went bankrupt recently, guy is a true artist and has helped so many folks too...

Really wish he went the premint.xyz route to weed out bot entries though.

idk why u guys are only buying btc and eth. there's a lot of cheaper coins with higher ROI potential.
People shouldn’t mess with alts if they’re new or have an insufficient btc and eth bag, especially heading into the merge for eth and while do kwon is accumulating btc.

But a solid portfolio should include

Btc
Eth
Sol or avax
Luna
Yield farming
And some high r/r alts

I currently have crv cvx and rune as my alt bags in near the recent lows. Thinking about starting a Joe position since it’s cheap in comparison to uniswap.

What alts are we stacking?

What do you do to find said coins?

Plenty of moonshots to be found in the top 200 coins by marketcap. Imo no need to look any further. In 2021 you would've done really well by finding L1s (even L2s) that were building out their ecosystems. SOL, LUNA, AVAX, MATIC, among others. Things that had real tangible uses whether DeFi, NFTs, etc. Maybe 2022 won't be L1s. Maybe it'll be privacy coins, or metaverse tokens, or P2E tokens, or something else. It'll be things that work today though, not things with the promise of working tomorrow.

People shouldn’t mess with alts if they’re new or have an insufficient btc and eth bag, especially heading into the merge for eth and while do kwon is accumulating btc.

Btc
Eth
Sol or avax
Luna
Yield farming
And some high r/r alts

I currently have crv cvx and rune as my alt bags in near the recent lows. Thinking about starting a Joe position since it’s cheap in comparison to uniswap.

Thoughts on LUNA/UST partnering with FRAX and BTRFLY to corner the curve wars? Too late to build a bag of LUNA or is it still a good entry point?

Anybody messing with shib.io ?

I copped a leash and put it in the ‘locker’

Lets see what happens

Btc
Eth
Sol or avax
Luna
Yield farming
And some high r/r alts

I’m looking at gaming coins and metaverse. Completely aware it’s a gamble. For some of the mid-level risk options they are 5-10x return from their ATH. I’ll probably wait for BTC to get back to 55k.

RMRK GALA ENJIN ULTRA VULCAN FORGED PYR UFO THETAN ARENA MINES OF DALARNIA SEEDIFY SUPERFARM PERACE CHAIN GUARDIANS SIDUS HEROES VERASITY DEFINIA METAGODS NEOTOKYO

My meme coin play is Saitama. Considering where it is in relation to the ATH it’s a great entry point. They have utility (Extremely buggy but the vision is there) they just won a competition to be listed on OKX and they have a multi year sponsorship with Khabib‘s EFC as the primary sponsor.

Thoughts on LUNA/UST partnering with FRAX and BTRFLY to corner the curve wars? Too late to build a bag of LUNA or is it still a good entry point?
Hard to chase up here but it’s price discovery so maybe use chase size and add any deep dips

I’m not buying anymore Luna up here but I am considering adding more cvx or starting into fxs

Love the four pool. Can kill dai dominance so I expect makerdao to start buying cvx to try and combat the voting power the four pool has

Also eying Astro potentially

Nah I thought it was smooth, got pinged from the discord but didn’t head to the site to reserve until 5 minutes after and still got it…

Don't worry i'm just salty cause i been tap dancing in there for a minute and missed the cut :lol:

Oh damn, sorry to hear man. I heard they had more collections releasing in next few months right?

Yeah i believe so.

Will keep an eye out to see how well the first set does. Hopefully it runs up for you guys.

Watched the Netflix show. Will never understand people taking out loans and putting their life savings into one thing. Not that it makes it alright for them to get f`ed over though.

Coinbase acting goofy this morning. Think it's time for a new exchange if this keeps up.

Back
Top Bottom