Official Bitcoin Thread

I **** with Crypto but thr biggest scam is NFTs man .....

Like I suppose some are cool and legit ... maybe something tangible attached to the NFT or exclusive drops/entrance to events and stuff. But just a ****ing digital drawing? Like bro ....

MF buying **** to then showcase in a digital world?? I guess Im just ****ing old .. Im not trying to live with a headsets and go to digital world museum of digital art ....

But whatever man .... Im sure that's the same **** they said about Crypto. Although the intent was to be decentralization but that's out the window with **** like Coinbase/Crypto.com/etc ....

Yeah I never got into nft’s. I know there’s money to be made but it’s not my thing.

Crypto was supposed to bring democracy to money which it still can do but like everything the rich will get richer.

Shout out to needing to be an accredited investor in “the land of the free” to get interest on my crypto through a legit platform.

Sorry to hear some of the horror stories. Not trying to be morbid but a lot of threads on Reddit especially in the terra thread are of people wanting to off themselves after getting everything liquidated. Please get help or reach out to someone if you are having these thoughts.
I was wondering when/if stories like this were gonna start popping up.

I get it must be hell thinking you're gonna make it and be rich soon, only to have it all taken from you. People need to remember these times aren't going to last though.

I guess it's sorta funny THOR is about the only thing making money for me right now. It ain't much, but green is green is how you gotta look at things right now.

I guess it's sorta funny THOR is about the only thing making money for me right now. It ain't much, but green is green is how you gotta look at things right now.
I remember when we all looked at Thor with the wild side eye. I'm sure its still down but at least its surviving.

Yeah, in less than one month, THOR will no longer be a ponzi.

Their head spoke person really seems to be a good and genuine dude.

Good to hear you're still in the green with that but I wouldn't have high hopes for a months time given the state of the rest of the market.

Everything is primed for a return to 20k BTC.

I was wondering when/if stories like this were gonna start popping up.

I get it must be hell thinking you're gonna make it and be rich soon, only to have it all taken from you. People need to remember these times aren't going to last though.
Exactly , Some folks are investing all of their capital, and on top of that doing multiple x leveraging. It's a recipe for disaster. At this point, the only thing we can gain is experience and knowledge for the future.

Kind of considering bolstering the position I have in a few Alts.

The true fire dog meme.

Just as a long shot move, with minimal financial consequence. (I don’t have anything in alts currently that I’m afraid to lose).

I'm still in but maaaaan, I have no hope. :lol:

Been watching the BTC chart and man the bears are winning and we are probably going to go down to 20K.

Time to form a new plan and set up a shopping list for the rest of the year.

almost senseless for me to start swapping/rotating rn. it's all in the dumps lol.
if this keeps up, i'll be under my initial crypto investment in a few days. what a wild ride.

1652301617728.png

mplsdunk mplsdunk DsLee DsLee sneakaprince sneakaprince noskey noskey and everyone else, definitely appreciate the uplifting words man.

Might sound crazy but all things considered I'm still excited and enthusiastic about crypto. Hopped in the game winter before last knowing nothing and I've learned so much in 18 months. Early luck/timing with LUNA was huge part of the catalyst for that entire process. Of course I wish I had taken profits, but I don't regret a single hour spent reading or playing around in the Terra ecosystem.

I don't know how much of it is real, but the number of anecdotes on social media right now of people attempting suicide after gambling it all and losing everything is wild and sad. Really puts things into perspective.

I’m sticking with ETH and BTC ONLY for a while. I have no idea what bottom could be for anything else. Ape might not stop until $1 🤣

I have no insights, rumors, or research to back up my plans. I don’t even know who to listen to for answers since everyone has missed BADLY with their predictions recently 🤣

DCA, HODL, and wait until the next conservative/Trump pres to get this joint back

it's so tough to predict rn. eu comission is floating a ban on large-scale stablecoins from being used. the us is pushing for stablecoin regulation. if all that goes through and tether goes under the microscope, it could get really bad.

Luna took the whole market down :smh: :lol:
just an ugly week.

Stocks/crypto crashed and they locked thugger up :smh:

Nah but Fr keep your heads up. Y’all not alone.

I got too greedy and careless. I lived through 2018 crash and knew it would happen again. Idk why I didn’t move smarter. Oh well. Still more money than I would’ve had if I never ****ed with this. Just gotta learn and stay in the game.

Timeline changed from 2022 to 2024/2025 😔😔

At least I won’t have to pay taxes next year :rofl:
Thats another thing. Tax loss harvesting is real, and if the IRS wants to **** around with crypto reporting, make sure they find out it cuts both ways.

Harvest your losses if you need to, gents. Offset your other income, reload, and prepare for the next run.

I got like 50 Luna still :rofl:
I should’ve cashed that out at $30 :smh: :smh:

At least I won’t have to pay taxes next year :rofl:

I been scalping LUNA all day with UST :smh: Proper scumbag degen ****.

I’m sticking with ETH and BTC ONLY for a while. I have no idea what bottom could be for anything else. Ape might not stop until $1 🤣

I have no insights, rumors, or research to back up my plans. I don’t even know who to listen to for answers since everyone has missed BADLY with their predictions recently 🤣

DCA, HODL, and wait until the next conservative/Trump pres to get this joint back

Everyone a savant in the bull market... Bear conditions? Not so much :lol:

Just listen to that portfolio balance in future. If you like what you see get it the **** outta there.

Back
Top Bottom