Official Bitcoin Thread

ICO crash, covid crash, UST crash?

If you truly believe in some projects long-term (5 years+), ALWAYS DCA what you can afford to lose forever.

100$ bi-weekly would’ve copped you a whole ETH during the covid crash

Now $100 will get you ~0.05 ETH and it will sound like a steal in a few years.

Swap for any projects you really believe in. DYOR.

My answer to everyone hitting me up and freaking out:

9BCF6DD6-2FC1-4787-B43E-841069DEED0D.gif

Last edited:
100k on Terra Luna. Dude is either crazy rich so that's chump change to him or just straight crazy.

Who here had the relative with like 400k of Sol? Hope he's doing okay.

I’ve been off the crypto market for a while. Can someone explain this whole Terra/Luna ordeal I’m reading about in here?

People buy in cheap and it skyrocketed then dropped 94%?

I’ve been off the crypto market for a while. Can someone explain this whole Terra/Luna ordeal I’m reading about in here?

People buy in cheap and it skyrocketed then dropped 94%?
Listening to this right now

Kaiju kingz WL game happening NOW.

Event completed.

- Open the link
- Connect your metamask
- Type letters as they appear on the screen
- Do as much as possible

Last edited:
Coinbase won’t go bankrupt. Not even close. They’re just the only publicly traded exchange so they gotta make these disclosures.
I dont think they will either. But there's smaller, albeit still large, exchanges out there that will get caught up in the contagion risk due to the ripple effects of the Terra collapse.

Never say never though...

I got this UST sitting on Terra Station at 67 cents on the dollar and no certainty it regains peg. I'm definitely going to throw around a little at some point. :lol:

I want to buy... but with no slowing in sell volume it would be smarter to wait. ETH under 1500 and I might not be able to help myself.

We will most likely see $20k btc and $1k eth by this weekend.

1652334766538.png

For those who wanna know what REALLY happened with LUNA/UST in full detail, click this link and go to 34:00 Eli from "What Happened to Common Sense" on YouTube breaks this all the way down like none other. It appears Blackrock, Citadel AND Do Kwon were all in on this together. When you go back, trace all Do's recent public moves/announcements and put all the pieces together it all makes perfect sense. I believe @stablekwon is way too smart to get "tricked" by Blackrock/Citadel like it suggests in the above screenshotted thread... 🤔 I believe this was an inside job. 😞😞

^ supposedly fake. I don't think Citadel or Blackrock has anything to do with this. But Griffin is a piece of **** that knows his way around the crypto markets so it wouldn't surprise me.

That's not fake at all. It explains to a T exactly how this was done. I think the "fake" part is that Do was "tricked," but it's all alleged at this point. This was definitely done by some super savvy WS whales and Blackrock are the biggest, most savvy, most savage whales on the planet. Literally. Click the yt link and go to 34:00!

That's not fake at all. It explains to a T exactly how this was done. I think the "fake" part is that Do was "tricked," but it's all alleged at this point. This was definitely done by some super savvy WS whales and Blackrock are the biggest, most savvy, most savage whales on the planet. Literally. Click the yt link and go to 34:00!
Will watch tmrw. I'm not saying it's definitively fake but the post was shared around a lot today and a lot of people backed off of the story pretty quick. But that said I haven't listened to the video you posted yet. And again I wouldn't put it past that piece of **** Griffin to pull a stunt like this. Blackrock could obvs fund the operation, but so could a lot of funds.

Back
Top Bottom