Official Bitcoin Thread

can I ask a question that came up in a twitter space the other day. this person was talking about how an extremely small percentage of wallets hold the vast majority of btc and eth and that it’s a much greater concentration of wealth and centralization. how do you knowledgable ppl in here navigate this?
Sounds like the equities market tbh. I'll just buy names that are established, ride them higher and take profits from the volatile names as I can. If BTC = AAPL and ETH = MSFT, then I'll dca into them and wait.

Cathy Wood launched a crypto fund. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you gonna apply? :nerd: :nerd:

Spent way longer on this than I wanted. You can search for everyone on here if you know their government. Already seen a couple of YouTubers and people I work with.

Lot of L's including mine in the public :lol:
Nothing compared to the guys in the top 10 though.

1665411426211.png

can I ask a question that came up in a twitter space the other day. this person was talking about how an extremely small percentage of wallets hold the vast majority of btc and eth and that it’s a much greater concentration of wealth and centralization. how do you knowledgable ppl in here navigate this?

remora.gif

Spent way longer on this than I wanted. You can search for everyone on here if you know their government. Already seen a couple of YouTubers and people I work with.

went through that the other day and was pretty irritated that i could be doxxed from that ****. not a HUGE deal but i'd have preferred that my full name not be so easily linked to my wallet for people to find.

Last edited:
went through that the other day and was pretty irritated that i could be doxxed from that ****. not a HUGE deal but i'd have preferred that my full name not be so easily linked to my wallet for people to find.

How do you see the wallet from there or is there another site?

Don’t keep up with NFTs but just learned about this today in the comment section of an Instagram post about the SEC investigation. Bunch of people were commenting they hope the project fails now because BAYC founders bunch of far right wingers? That video explains it

Imagine having 40 million and losing it all. Not sure how I'd cope with something like that.

Of course it's very likely these people in the Celsius top ten are mega wealthy and still have millions elsewhere.

For a good laugh, I check the price of Stronger today. From $1200 to $2. That's quite a ride for Strong Block.

How do you see the wallet from there or is there another site?
i’ve heard people cross check the dates and transaction amounts to find the wallet. nobody gonna do that for me but it’s still irritating nonetheless.

anyway, i have no money to buy anything. restaked a bunch of id the other day. they got the explorer up for testnet and limited crosschain functionality working. so if you have your bank account linked, you’ll soon have a way to fiat on/off bnb chain, polygon, ethereum, everchain. i think eu people can already do so.

Imagine having 40 million and losing it all. Not sure how I'd cope with something like that.

Of course it's very likely these people in the Celsius top ten are mega wealthy and still have millions elsewhere.

For a good laugh, I check the price of Stronger today. From $1200 to $2. That's quite a ride for Strong Block.

I was so close to getting a node but fortunately never pulled the trigger

Still DCAing every week but I won't lie, I'm looking at the amounts I DCA'd when we had that rally up to 24K and it's annoying me :lol:
Scooped some up today with the volatility of the CPI print.

I might just wait for CPI prints and FOMC meetings or when ever the fed talks to DCA in.

i’ve heard people cross check the dates and transaction amounts to find the wallet. nobody gonna do that for me but it’s still irritating nonetheless.

anyway, i have no money to buy anything. restaked a bunch of id the other day. they got the explorer up for testnet and limited crosschain functionality working. so if you have your bank account linked, you’ll soon have a way to fiat on/off bnb chain, polygon, ethereum, everchain. i think eu people can already do so.

Bought like $30 worth the other day. For some reason I've not staked or made a wallet. Need to get on that since we will be moving sideways for a while.

Anyone still paying attention to the Artieverse? アミーゴ アミーゴ you still ITK? They're finally launching their beer pong game (alpha for now) and gearing up for their 2nd season NFT drop. I got lucky and got airdropped a free S2 mint, so I'm psyched about that.

I think unrealized gains hurt more than straight up losses :lol:.
i know i'm small time compared to the big boys in here but i never thought i'd have to shrug off a potential loss of over $50k and feel nothing.
i said it before but this **** ****s up my brain. i will still wake up early and drive to costco to put cheaper gas when there's a regular gas station right next to my apartment. i save like $10 by doing so lol but have burned so much more than that on crypto gas :lol:

Just dca into mostly Eth now. Not even worried about the short term price. Lets see where we're at by 2025 and beyond.

Lessons were definitely learned last year. Be nice if we could stop some newcomers from making the same mistakes most of us have made.

Back
Top Bottom