Official Bitcoin Thread

CZ just flexing now...

FhDn6rkWIAEbpdv.png

I just went to ftx arena on wiki and did not see this

Well you know it's never good when you see Coinbase trending. Hope nobody needs their money right now.

I've said this before, but I'm only putting maybe 10 percent of my money into crypto from now on. A few hundred bucks a month is as hard as I'm going.

Just think of where we were at last year at this time if you want to get depressed. Good, euphoric feelings were everywhere.

What's sad is there's still people out there faithfully waiting on that 100k BTC.

Just looking at where some of my big brain decisions are at for kicks:

Wonderland Time - $11.86. Was 9k.

Thor - 0.55 cents. Was $400 + at one point

Stronger - $1.64. Strong was $1000 + at one point.

And despite all of this, there's still a cult like loyalty to some of these projects. Try to tell people it's over "Don't spread FUD bro. WAGMI!!!" The delusion optimism in crypto is something else.

Yeah, it's hard to believe this super genius who'd found a way to make everyone millionaires off a few grand didn't really exist :lol:

Crypto is just different like that, they said.

Some of us are just poking fun at some of our bad decisions.

If you had money put into Doge and took profits here recently, you're up 100+ percent on your investment. I know people say s#@! coin, but money is money. People just need to move more carefully. That's all.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I think Horde might be done. Another one of the "good ones" going down.

Last edited:
I think we see a single digit SOL price once it's all said and done. Alameada needs to liquidate their positions and there would also be cascading liquidations from lending platforms.
There's also a 2 day cool down period to unstake so others unstaking will push the price down even further in the next 48 hours.

On the bright side, that's one concentrated supply removed so it becomes more decentralised as a result. Solana is bigger than SBF especially after that conference. Fundamentals haven't changed but it is going to be BRUTAL.

Going to be running into a burning building when buying $9 SOL. Reminds me of ADA when it went -9x% but bounced back for the bull run.

I think Alamaeda got destroyed the same time as 3AC but FTX tried to cover it user funds leaving a big hole meaning they couldn't cover all users in a bank run.
CZ smelt blood and activated his trap card when SBF started lobbying against him behind the scenes triggering the bank run.

Who needs Netflix with all this drama in the cryptoverse.

all I know is I can't wait until my staked eth is unlocked already so I can take it off line.

I bought time instead of doodles and kept my cool cat instead of flipping it for break even for a moonbird after mint

Definition of downbad on those two trades but at least I sold time and recouped a few eth
I bought a strong node at just about peak, instead of doodles, and bought a cool cat in April after selling my Otherdeed. Also bought a dooplicator pre-reveal and hung on instead of taking profits SMH.. dope communities but more liquid would've been nice...

Solana is the first investment that really killed me.

Gah damn this **** sucks. I don’t even wanna sell it not I’ve already rode it all the way down to $15

Thought it would take another day but we're gonna hit single digit SOL today from the looks of it.

I'm not even worried about it and others dropping another 20 to 40%.
I'm thinking of entry points for potential life changing gains but there's so much news that its hard. Still though, I set targets for the coins in my hodl bag and its looking like I can actually increase them now.

Fundamentals haven't changed for me. I only regret not taking profits along the way but you live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom