Official Bitcoin Thread

how were you able to get $blur?
Had to list/trade/make offers on NFTs using their platform. Tbh, folks were skeptical and not thinking the airdrop would amount to anything but I know a lot of folks eating with 4-5 figure airdrops. It dropped to about $.60 initially but is over $1 again now...likely will drop when wales dump though, but glad to see folks eat.

Had to list/trade/make offers on NFTs using their platform. Tbh, folks were skeptical and not thinking the airdrop would amount to anything but I know a lot of folks eating with 4-5 figure airdrops. It dropped to about $.60 initially but is over $1 again now...likely will drop when wales dump though, but glad to see folks eat.

once again i miss the ship smh

Bro we crashed for a year. Not that I accumulated nearly as much as I wanted to either :smh: アミーゴ アミーゴ we byke or is this a bear market rally?

Yep, me too; been accumulating for a good two years, but would love more at sub-$15K ;-). Personally think it's a bear market rally, but of course no one knows.

I only got 83 coins from blur. Should’ve used the platform more but it was **** compared to opensea.

If you haven’t been buying dips in eth or btc, idk what you’ve been doing.

You’re gonna want to bridge into Arbitrum one/nova and zkSync for the next wave of airdrops.

Smh, y'all think everything happens all at once... Amp roadmap is clear and clarity will provide utility... Just cause it ain't pump yet doesnt mean it won't pump later ..

Stop chasing what's hot, and chase what's actually going to be used later on ....

And how do we know any of this will be used later? Specifically AMP? We don’t. Right now it’s a gamble just like every alt.

Anyone messing with BTC inscriptions/ordinals? I don’t have a node but got my first ordinal yesterday.

Last edited:
regulatory clarity is coming to the EU before the US. MiCA vote is in april and this was a great watch to get a sense of what’s in store. interesting to note that defi and nfts are not yet covered in the regulations.

Niketalk fam,

I got an auction going on right now that ends in about 18 hrs. Please check it out if you can and if you mess with it, please give your boy a like or retweet!

🙏

probably wrong.

img_4264.jpg

Chat / Discuss / Join Here

Back
Top Bottom