Official Bitcoin Thread

Avalanche got my interest since i listened to the Emin and John on the Empire podcast + the Amazon partnership.

Have you had a look into it?

I do think Solana has a good chance at staying relevant. Same for Cosmos, but now sure how value accrues to $ATOM holders.
I don’t like Emin or Avalanche. But they have an opportunity with their supernets to become a gaming chain. They’ll never compete in DeFi or NFTs but gaming hasn’t been claimed by anyone yet.

Reactions: jjs
Busted through 23K like it was nothing.
Keep hearing about a pull back but it's not happening.

Just seen Solana flip Polygon. Crypto Twitter is going to be lively today.
Just wished I had more time to load up at $12 but oh well

Still plenty of load time my friend

I don’t like Emin or Avalanche. But they have an opportunity with their supernets to become a gaming chain. They’ll never compete in DeFi or NFTs but gaming hasn’t been claimed by anyone yet.

Agree and I dont like Emin/AVA too. They had their chance to be one of the top dawgs but a little too late. They better get on gaming asap or itll fade away because NFT and DeFi is all but good or building big time on other chains.

Looking forward to gaming

Treasure DAO might be the move

MAGIC has a serious community behind it

I don’t own any alts since I’m levered theoretically with NFTs but it’s on my list and favorite way to play gaming and the Arbitrum airdrop

6529 just dropped 130 on two NFTs today for his fund and himself

Can’t imagine fading this trend and not having exposure to ETH or Art Blocks pieces with provenance

Would've preferred they just used MATIC for their Doodles2, but a lot of folks saw this coming with Jordan and Evan's ties to Dapper from the Cryptokitties days...
I'm just glad Flow is getting a big fish. Hopefully these domains start popping off soon though 😅
Screenshot_20230125-173316.png

Nothing more foolish than not self custodying at this point. Buy a ledger. Never store your keys or seed online, never connect your wallet anywhere and send your assets to a hot wallet on metamask for any trading or defi.
I know. Your right. Thank u. I'm being lazy with money.....which is definitely stupid

Back
Top Bottom