Official Bitcoin Thread

I hear what both of you are saying, but with only 4000 genesis mints, at current price....marketcap is only 700k

I'm willing to take a risk for this project to atleast crack a Milly or few. I mean, sort out coingecko and look at these dummy nft marketcaps for Pudgy Penguins...they're at $50MIL.

Say these Homes hit $1k..... 1k x 4000.....that means this collection would only be at $4MIL. I'm gonna go with my instinct + MATH lol

$300 ($100x3 Mint) risk for $$$ is an easy risk:reward ratio

**also holding these homes will get $ZTX airdrops. Airdrops are qty of home specific. So given I have 3, i'll get 3x airdrops.

Makes sense man.

I'm just in the poverty mindset atm :lol: (bottom's in?? :nerd:)

RANDOM QUESTION for the thread... What's the most you have paid for a gas transaction?? (ETH)

I know there was one point in the bullrun where I wasn't eem checking but i want to say maybe $40-50.

Makes sense man.

I'm just in the poverty mindset atm :lol: (bottom's in?? :nerd:)

RANDOM QUESTION for the thread... What's the most you have paid for a gas transaction?? (ETH)

I know there was one point in the bullrun where I wasn't eem checking but i want to say maybe $40-50.

Maybe $300+ during last bull markets.....here is my total for GAS spent EVER using my trading wallet:

2023-09-05 14_43_30-fees.wtf_.png

You can check yours at:

fee.wtf

Maybe $300+ during last bull markets.....here is my total for GAS spent EVER using my trading wallet:

2023-09-05 14_43_30-fees.wtf_.png

You can check yours at:

fee.wtf

I know you been in the game a minute and probably got some of that off when ETH was way cheaper then current prices but 19 ETH is still wild.

I probably maxed out at like $50 too. I was a cheap bastard and would wait till gas died down, or just not make the tx at all :smh:.

That Solana/Visa news today was nice, although bittersweet because it would've led to a +50% candle during peak bull :lol:.

I hear what both of you are saying, but with only 4000 genesis mints, at current price....marketcap is only 700k

I'm willing to take a risk for this project to atleast crack a Milly or few. I mean, sort out coingecko and look at these dummy nft marketcaps for Pudgy Penguins...they're at $50MIL.

Say these Homes hit $1k..... 1k x 4000.....that means this collection would only be at $4MIL. I'm gonna go with my instinct + MATH lol

$300 ($100x3 Mint) risk for $$$ is an easy risk:reward ratio

**also holding these homes will get $ZTX airdrops. Airdrops are qty of home specific. So given I have 3, i'll get 3x airdrops.

Im at over 3x boys

IMG_9878.jpeg

🚨🚨Reminder:

ONLY 4000 HOMES EVER!!

Whats next:

- metaverse test phase

- user created content to buy/sell

- $ZTX airdrop incoming 4qtr
👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
2023-09-08 07_48_25-ZTX Genesis Homes - Collection _ OpenSea.png

So lets do some speculation/math here:

- per their spaces....they are airdropping 3.5% of the TOTAL supply to Genesis Home Owners
- 4000 Total Homes EVER
- web3, metaverse, pay2earn + UCC (user created content marketplace)