Official Bitcoin Thread

watcherguru posted that 95% of NFT marketplace are now worthless. But, I see an insane accumulation opportunity RIGHT now on the legit ones.

Yeah if you draw the parallel to crypto market then peak despair = load up.

I don't think they even need to be legit though tbh.

Like alt coins you just need to bet on things that might catch a wave in the next run. Even if they are garbage.

I think it’s really simple right now to clean up on nfts

Go where the memes and diamonds hands are

Mfers and toadz for memes, gen art collections that have barely moved

I’ve got my bags packed big time and hoping to get out at personal ath’s

It's at $3mil market cap now... So 3x 🔥🔥👊🏽

IMG_0249.jpeg

How can I get into this? Got some usdc on the solana network on trust wallet, anybody can guide me how I can use that to get $cal

CAL still going. I faded :lol:

How can I get into this? Got some usdc on the solana network on trust wallet, anybody can guide me how I can use that to get $cal

Can use sideshift.ai (non-US or with VPN) or simpleswap.io to switch chains from SOL to ETH. Then swap to CAL on Uniswap.

Last edited:
CAL still going. I faded :lol:

Can use sideshift.ai (non-US or with VPN) or simpleswap.io to switch chains from SOL to ETH. Then swap to CAL on Uniswap.

I messed up really bad and lost my transfer or im stuck and need some help

Did solana to eth using portal bridge

Transaction went through but it said something about unwrapping or some isk

But now i dont see the amount i transferred in metamask at all

I messed up really bad and lost my transfer or im stuck and need some help

Did solana to eth using portal bridge

Transaction went through but it said something about unwrapping or some isk

But now i dont see the amount i transferred in metamask at all

I've never used Portal but it's probably not an instant process. Did they give you transaction IDs/links? Check those and see if the tx are confirmed on both chains.

Also Metamask doesn't show all your coins until you tell it to sometimes. Go to Uniswap and you might see your WETH there.

I've never used Portal but it's probably not an instant process. Did they give you transaction IDs/links? Check those and see if the tx are confirmed on both chains.

Also Metamask doesn't show all your coins until you tell it to sometimes. Go to Uniswap and you might see your WETH there.

yea they are confirmed

why do i need to go to uniswap

yea they are confirmed

why do i need to go to uniswap

Uniswap is where you'll swap your ETH or USDC to CAL. You also might have gotten WETH from Portal. Uniswap will show you all of the tokens that are in your wallet regardless of what you see in Metamask. Your coins from the Portal tx not appearing in your Metamask could just be a display issue.

Uniswap is where you'll swap your ETH or USDC to CAL. You also might have gotten WETH from Portal. Uniswap will show you all of the tokens that are in your wallet regardless of what you see in Metamask. Your coins from the Portal tx not appearing in your Metamask could just be a display issue.

yea i've connected my meta to uniswap and dont see it on there neither smdh

I do feel like im doing something wrong, the usdc it said i sent it to is an account owned by 'system owner'

edit: figured it out, had to redeem the wrapped tokes (im guessing it was wrapped) on the portal by using the source tx, the usdc is in my wallet now

my problem now is its coming up as usdc wormhole on meta and i cant use it on uniswap. Cant it be swapped to regular usdc, eth, weth?

Last edited:
I used to work on wormhole’s marketing (along with Pyth and jump). Really met some nice people there building on wormhole, but their UX was always buttjuice. Shouldn’t have ever been that difficult for you to use.

Back
Top Bottom