Official Bitcoin Thread

I think ETF approval could be a short term blow off top. I feel like most of the market has assumed that the ETF is going to be approved for months already. Initial approval news is obviously very bullish so it leads to a big green wick. Which is followed by an even bigger red wick once the market realizes that everyone has already bought. Don't know if this plays out within hours or days or weeks.

So on approval, very short term bullish. Then short-mid term bearish. But long term obviously max bullish.

I'm not gonna try and trade it though :lol:. I'm comfy with my positions.

Been a wild 2-3 hours in the space. Can't wait to see the fallout from the SEC twitter hack.

Been a wild 2-3 hours in the space. Can't wait to see the fallout from the SEC twitter hack.
Gary's absolutely denying the ETFs and going to use this as a reason to push for banning crypto altogether :lol:

stick stick
Imma need to know what you're doing with the different NFT airdrops you're getting for Saga.
I'm useless with NFTs. I either paperhand or hold till death. I would've sold the Monkes early if I had one.

Paperhanded my SagaPunks but still got the Sagasharkyclub

stick stick
Imma need to know what you're doing with the different NFT airdrops you're getting for Saga.
I'm useless with NFTs. I either paperhand or hold till death. I would've sold the Monkes early if I had one.

Paperhanded my SagaPunks but still got the Sagasharkyclub

I either paperhand or hold till death.

And you think I'm any different? :lol: :lol:

I'd say most of these airdrops are insta-dump worthy. Sharks are cool I could see a memey community forming around them but doubt they go any higher than like 1-2ish. I didn't get a Punk for some reason but would've dumped it if I did. Punks are the most saturated deriv category by far and just being a Saga airdrop won't save this one.

I'm still holding my Monke though. Rationally speaking they might've already hit their ceiling; free -> 12 SOL is crazy. We're also in peak Saga mania and there will be future Monke snapshots/airdrops. But I'm just betting they'll go higher. They've become the de-facto Saga PFP and have the support of most of the eco.

Another free mint for Saga owners here (keeps flipping between 2 diff snapshots so if you can't mint now just check back later) - https://launchmynft.io/collections/tdVJQRtTZcixcTLJZrGWL9DhCv36HZ1NdygcQzMxPAx/FtkYQN1IrwL7vdamwOAw

Also make sure you join the SagaDAO Discord (and link your Saga wallet to Matrica to get access to the holder channels). There will be perks for holders in the future for sure (presales, WL, etc).

Recently they gave beta access to a new service Noder which runs testnet nodes for you. Worth checking out even though the beta access closed for now.

ETH starting to move. People on Twitter saying ETH moving due to it being the next ETF to get approved after BTC.
If that's the reason then we can rinse and repeat that for Solana one day in the future and perhaps other L1s too.

We will slowly have institutions buying our bags.

And you think I'm any different? :lol: :lol:

I'd say most of these airdrops are insta-dump worthy. Sharks are cool I could see a memey community forming around them but doubt they go any higher than like 1-2ish. I didn't get a Punk for some reason but would've dumped it if I did. Punks are the most saturated deriv category by far and just being a Saga airdrop won't save this one.

I'm still holding my Monke though. Rationally speaking they might've already hit their ceiling; free -> 12 SOL is crazy. We're also in peak Saga mania and there will be future Monke snapshots/airdrops. But I'm just betting they'll go higher. They've become the de-facto Saga PFP and have the support of most of the eco.

Another free mint for Saga owners here (keeps flipping between 2 diff snapshots so if you can't mint now just check back later) - https://launchmynft.io/collections/tdVJQRtTZcixcTLJZrGWL9DhCv36HZ1NdygcQzMxPAx/FtkYQN1IrwL7vdamwOAw

Also make sure you join the SagaDAO Discord (and link your Saga wallet to Matrica to get access to the holder channels). There will be perks for holders in the future for sure (presales, WL, etc).

Recently they gave beta access to a new service Noder which runs testnet nodes for you. Worth checking out even though the beta access closed for now.

Tensor screwed me. It said there was 15K supply for the Punks when its 2.4K according to Magic Eden. I thought I was being slick selling before everyone else. Seems the collection is a bit messed up. Seeing few people with multiple of the same NFTs

Goats mint now working so just got that too. I'll be happy if either Sharks or Goats go to 1 SOL floor.

I said I was done with NFTs but if I get whitelist spots from the Discord then I might have to be back in the game. :lol:
Haven't paid attention since Boryoku days. Still have my Aurory but that seems to be dead now.

Back
Top Bottom