Official Bitcoin Thread

Free tokens on SOLANA..... $LFG (https://lessfeesandgas.org/)

It's an airdrop for ETH users that spent more than $4600+ on GAS. If you have, then you can claim $LFG....it is set to trade on LBANK this week (already on other smaller exchanges)...current exchanges are: MEXC, BITMART, CoinEX

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LessFnGas

Solana contract: https://solscan.io/token/LFG1ezantSY2LPX8jRz2qa31pPEhpwN9msFDzZw4T9Q

Medium article:

**Airdrop is only for 1wk....the tokens not claimed will be BURNED

that being said, kinda cray how much I spent on GAS DOH
2024-01-04 07_01_46-LFG _ Less Fees & Gas.png

2024-01-04 07_02_14-LFG _ Less Fees & Gas.png

If you like these types of crypto info, join my small community where I just blog and share what I'm doing in this space. This isn't my first crypto market cycle, but could be our BIGGEST....so lets get that $$$:

James Johnson Blog <-------------------Click here

Last edited:
*rumor rumor rumor*

Baka bears could be getting testnet access/tokens like honeycomb. Testnet participation could lead to berachain airdrop. Not normally scam project. Elite level scam project :pimp:

700 baka bears left.

I want one of those bit bears.

I'm a sucka for pixel pfp's.

I have a small amount of TIA and INJ staked. Basically the minimum for airdrops. Only just got into Cosmos stuff for airdrops and missed the Dymensions snapshot by a week. :smh:
I saw the dip and deployed all the USDC in my Coinbase account. I might just add to the staked coins if it will help qualify me for more airdrops.

I'm curerntly staking:
100 OSMO
10 ATOM
10 TIA
5 INJ

Poverty status but it's a start :lol:

SEI is a beast but I don't think thats up in Keplr yet but I could be wrong.. All the talk seems to be from Parallelization but not dug into the ecosystem yet.

Similarly I bought the dip to get on the cosmos staking wave.

Wanted something that's relatively passive as most other drops require all sorts of tap dancing.

D Double D Double did you check to see if you qualified for dymension airdrop? TIA stakers (Before Dec 19th) get an allocation.

Missed it by a week :smh:
Staked on the 26th

Similarly I bought the dip to get on the cosmos staking wave.

Wanted something that's relatively passive as most other drops require all sorts of tap dancing.

Same, although some of the guides I've been reading also say to interact with the protocols.
Between the L2s, SOL and COSMOS airdrops I'm tiyad :lol:

D Double D Double check your wallet for a Saga Monke NFT. They were airdropped today. Floor is at 5 SOL so almost worth as much as the phone if you wanna dump :lol:

I didn't have my phone in time so I missed the snapshot :smh:

I hope they do another one. 5 SOL floor is crazy. This phone paying for itself and then some.

Did you sell yours or you think it'll go higher?

I didn't have my phone in time so I missed the snapshot :smh:

I hope they do another one. 5 SOL floor is crazy. This phone paying for itself and then some.

Did you sell yours or you think it'll go higher?

Damn :smh:

Founder guy said that this drop was "wave 01" so seems like they will take another snapshot at some point. Sucks that you couldn't get in now though.

I'm just gonna hodl unless they go closer to 10. Afaik this is the first Saga-wide PFP airdrop so it might have some staying power.

Finally here

DSC_0155.JPG

Really impressed with it.
I've never used crypto on a phone before. Phantom is pretty slick on here as well as some of the other dapps on the dapp store.

Claimed 3 airdrops so far which don't cover the phone's costs at current prices but I'm not even mad.

Had mines for a week and missed out on the NFT airdrop being lazy stick stick .

Which other airdrops are available btw guys?

Last edited:
Had mines for a week and missed out on the NFT airdrop being lazy stick stick .

Which other airdrops are available btw guys?

Damn you had it but just didn't boot it up yet? :lol: :smh:

Once you boot it up you'll setup your Seed Vault and then claim your Saga Genesis Token. This is the key to getting your Saga benefits. You can then claim your $BONK (from Bonk app on phone) and then $ACS from here. Those are the only pure claims that I know of right now but I think $SAMO is doing one soon too (and likely others). And hopefully Saga Monke snapshot #2 will come soon.

If you're in the US you can get 1 month free of the Helium Mobile plan (refcode plug- H7SKIIL). Then turn on the mapping feature in the app and you can farm $MOBILE. I've been getting like 1.5k $MOBILE per day just for bringing the phone with me when I run errands which is like $4 per day at current prices. This will fluctuate (likely down :lol:) but since the plan is only $20/month ($5 in Miami) it's pretty cool to essentially get paid to use it. I'm not using the phone for calls/texts but will continue to subscribe to the plan as long as the farming is solid. This isn't limited to just the Saga either, you can use it on any iPhone/Android.

You can also farm on Grass (my reflink) - https://app.getgrass.io/register/?referralCode=gO7WzmPOaMqSjJ2

Grass is just point farming for now but will eventually be a coin so could be worth it. Just let it run in the background and hope it leads to free money :lol:.

I've been playing around with the phone a lot this week and I really like it. I'm strictly using it for crypto purposes - ****coining with Telegram bots, NFT Discords, crypto Twitter, etc.. It's been pretty seamless. Since the wallet is integrated at the lowest level it's almost a desktop-like experience.

Once you boot it up you'll setup your Seed Vault and then claim your Saga Genesis Token. This is the key to getting your Saga benefits. You can then claim your $BONK (from Bonk app on phone) and then $ACS from here. Those are the only pure claims that I know of right now but I think $SAMO is doing one soon too (and likely others). And hopefully Saga Monke snapshot #2 will come soon.

If you're in the US you can get 1 month free of the Helium Mobile plan (refcode plug- H7SKIIL). Then turn on the mapping feature in the app and you can farm $MOBILE. I've been getting like 1.5k $MOBILE per day just for bringing the phone with me when I run errands which is like $4 per day at current prices. This will fluctuate (likely down :lol:) but since the plan is only $20/month ($5 in Miami) it's pretty cool to essentially get paid to use it. I'm not using the phone for calls/texts but will continue to subscribe to the plan as long as the farming is solid. This isn't limited to just the Saga either, you can use it on any iPhone/Android.

You can also farm on Grass (my reflink) - https://app.getgrass.io/register/?referralCode=gO7WzmPOaMqSjJ2

Grass is just point farming for now but will eventually be a coin so could be worth it. Just let it run in the background and hope it leads to free money :lol:.

I've been playing around with the phone a lot this week and I really like it. I'm strictly using it for crypto purposes - ****coining with Telegram bots, NFT Discords, crypto Twitter, etc.. It's been pretty seamless. Since the wallet is integrated at the lowest level it's almost a desktop-like experience.

My god you broke this down beautifully. About to do all of this and use your referrals fam. Future is def here with getting paid to help secure a network and daily activities. Solana really has the head start with all of this.

How are you guys trading the ETF news. Everyone arguing either side thinks they're 100% right.
Some think its sell the news while others think money on the sidelines is itching to get in.

Phone is really good.
Been using the web browser on Phantom app to interact with the sites I would normally connect to on Desktop like Jup and Drip and its seamless like you said.
Still need to set up Twitter, Discord and Telegram but the phone not leaving the house until I can get a case and screen protector.

Speaking of SAGA phone:

This is Kyle that was a seed investor in Solana and called SOL going to $1k-$2k since last cycle.

This is what happened to Access Protocol when they announced the airdrop for Saga.

1704660789016.png

Massive spike in price and volume. Got me to look at what the token was as I had no idea what it was so its good marketing.
Everyone would want the same to get eyes on their project.

I'm following this account to keep up with the perks and to make sure I only interact with legit stuff as I'n sure we're going to be targeted as well by scammers as usual:
They also have a Telegram and Discord.

There's also a DAO by the same guys.
Haven't looked into it yet but definitely more enticing than the other ones I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom