Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone want in on the Ramen NFT mint on Wednesday? I won 2 of the lottery mints but I don't have enough money to mint 6 nfts. Will happily mint 1 NFT for up to 3 people if they're interested and front the .07 ETH (mint is 0.069 so extra .01 for gas). Can DM if you want to keep it on the low.

Launching on ARB.

smedroc smedroc

Anyone want in on the Ramen NFT mint on Wednesday? I won 2 of the lottery mints but I don't have enough money to mint 6 nfts. Will happily mint 1 NFT for up to 3 people if they're interested and front the .07 ETH (mint is 0.069 so extra .01 for gas). Can DM if you want to keep it on the low.

Launching on ARB.

smedroc smedroc

Never realised they were that steep :blush: :lol:

Never realised they were that steep :blush: :lol:
This is why I can't max mint :lol: Planning on minting 3 and keeping 2, gonna try to recoup some cost. Holders do get Ramen token airdrop when they launch, and being platinum THJ partner probably some other benefits in the meantime.

had a little some in an old 401k I had to transfer out so moving it to bitcoinira. Need a little drop for a while just until all this process gets completed then to da moon

This is why I can't max mint :lol: Planning on minting 3 and keeping 2, gonna try to recoup some cost. Holders do get Ramen token airdrop when they launch, and being platinum THJ partner probably some other benefits in the meantime.
Minted 4 to start, sold in and out, ending the day with 3 HungryBera nfts in my wallet and a .13 ETH profit.

Berachain is gonna be ridiculous when it officially launches.

Keep an eye out for this - should be launching in a couple hours. I'm thinking it might be a nice flip.

Cliffnotes:
First generative SOL project in ERC404 style.
10k NFTs <-> 100M $MUTANT
Deflationary

Thoughts:
NFT market is weak right now and 0.5 SOL mint price is a little steep imo but these could still go crazy.
Pokemon art (remixed) is perfect for this style of mint where you can constantly re-roll to get what you want. Catch em all degen style.
Pokemon art is also prime for a lawsuit from Nintendo so probably smart to play it fast :lol:.
Also possible everyone fuds due to non-original art and it ends up flopping altogether.

NFADYORGLHF :pimp:

Keep an eye out for this - should be launching in a couple hours. I'm thinking it might be a nice flip.

Cliffnotes:
First generative SOL project in ERC404 style.
10k NFTs <-> 100M $MUTANT
Deflationary

Thoughts:
NFT market is weak right now and 0.5 SOL mint price is a little steep imo but these could still go crazy.
Pokemon art (remixed) is perfect for this style of mint where you can constantly re-roll to get what you want. Catch em all degen style.
Pokemon art is also prime for a lawsuit from Nintendo so probably smart to play it fast :lol:.
Also possible everyone fuds due to non-original art and it ends up flopping altogether.

NFADYORGLHF :pimp:

Missed It, Easy 2 Almost 3x So Far :smh:

Another AI DePIN Project similar to Grass.
Farm using spare bandwidth but only Android and MacOS for now.

Installed it on the Solana phone

Referral for anyone interested.

I love this thread cuz everyone has there own set of coins which they choose to invest in...

I tend to choose blue chip coins or coins with potential blue chip value.

With that being said there are quite a few coins which has potential to turn 500 bucks into 20k...

We are all trying to get the bag . This is our chance to make life changing gains.....

Back
Top Bottom