Official Bitcoin Thread

Keep an eye out for Rune protocol launch in April. Seems like Bitcoin L2s could be booming too. I've been eating off Ordinals finally.

Last question for now. Where tf do I bridge this to sell it? :lol: I don't have a binance acct if it matters

u sell on osmosis. Send ur dym from MM to the 0x address of DYM you see ur keplr wallet

once sent and received on DYM 0x addy…ibc transfer it to Osmosis to swap

Bought and staked Dym.
Missed out on $2 TIA so not making that mistake again.

APR is also still high at 35% so looks like we might be early.

Looking for this to have the same Airdrop snowball effect as Celestia and Pyth

u sell on osmosis. Send ur dym from MM to the 0x address of DYM you see ur keplr wallet

once sent and received on DYM 0x addy…ibc transfer it to Osmosis to swap
Thanks for spelling it out boss :pimp: Got 15 DYM staked and sitting on the rest right now. Will sell in tranches so I don't completely miss any positive short-term price action, if it happens.

1707328205085.png

Damn,
Wasn't expecting it so soon. Didn't push as much volume as I would've liked.

Missed Pyth, Missed Dymension and its looking like this might be another L for me.

Twitter going in on Layerzero since Wormhole is dropping before them :lol:

I've not got much activity logged but hopefully it's enough as apparently there's only 90k wallets with any activity and they got a relativity large percentage of their tokens allocated to community.

Looks like Starknet drop is imminent also.

Both $W and $STARK are about to get launched on pre market futures so hopefully we see them both this month.

When can we see if we’re allocated W?

Not official but you can see if your wallet has interacted with the protocol and what chains you've bridged through:

Also good to check your L2 footprint as they can run your wallet through a simulation using the criteria that was used for either Arbitrum, Optimism or Celestia to see how well you've doing.

Still need to wait for the criteria for Wormhole because man I barely pushed any volume through. :smh:

Twitter going in on Layerzero since Wormhole is dropping before them :lol:

I've not got much activity logged but hopefully it's enough as apparently there's only 90k wallets with any activity and they got a relativity large percentage of their tokens allocated to community.

Looks like Starknet drop is imminent also.

Both $W and $STARK are about to get launched on pre market futures so hopefully we see them both this month.

Missed Stark. Everyone said the snapshot was ages ago.

With Wormhole out the way. I need to go hard on the rest of the interoperability plays.

Missed Stark. Everyone said the snapshot was ages ago.

With Wormhole out the way. I need to go hard on the rest of the interoperability plays.

Yeah wouldn't surprise me if it was 6+ months ago.

I should be good with one wallet in that regard.

I need a major drop where I hit with 10 though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom