Official Bitcoin Thread

When SOL-ETF? :nthat:

That's gonna be next but maybe not this cycle. Either way SOL to $1000 is programmed.

Going back to ETH ETF though, this is much bigger than ETH. If the SEC is feeling political pressure because of crypto then we've won.

SEC's anti-crypto bill got overturned. Biden said he will veto it but I'm sure he's going to be silent now. Watch the white house softern their stance against crypto.

Ever since Trump said he supported crypto, something changed and the other side probably saw this.
Either that or Larry Fink truly runs the country. What Blackrock wants, Blackrock gets.

Also think the politifi memes like TRUMP, BODEN and TREMP are going to do well with the run-up to the election.

That's gonna be next but maybe not this cycle. Either way SOL to $1000 is programmed.

Going back to ETH ETF though, this is much bigger than ETH. If the SEC is feeling political pressure because of crypto then we've won.

SEC's anti-crypto bill got overturned. Biden said he will veto it but I'm sure he's going to be silent now. Watch the white house softern their stance against crypto.

Ever since Trump said he supported crypto, something changed and the other side probably saw this.
Either that or Larry Fink truly runs the country. What Blackrock wants, Blackrock gets.

Also think the politifi memes like TRUMP, BODEN and TREMP are going to do well with the run-up to the election.

Blackrock, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, etc

Not getting caught with my **** in my hands again
IMG_1023.gif

Any Of You Familiar With Creating Solana Coins?

Got A Banger And Need Some Advice On How To Run The Play :nerd:

I'm not 100% but I think launching on pump.fun is pretty easy and it's kind of the meta right now.

Whats the update on NFTs? People still make money on them or did it peak after last cycle?

On Solana 2023 was solid for flipping NFTs and there was a mini bullrun towards the end of the year but 2024 has been pure slaughter :lol:. Doesn't matter how "good" or OG the project is, it's likely at its all time low right now.

I personally don't have a ton of faith in NFT's anymore but I gotta think there will be some kind of revival when we're in the euphoria stage of the market. If you're cool with instantly chalking up a loss then it might be a good time to buy :lol:.

On Solana 2023 was solid for flipping NFTs and there was a mini bullrun towards the end of the year but 2024 has been pure slaughter :lol:. Doesn't matter how "good" or OG the project is, it's likely at its all time low right now.

I personally don't have a ton of faith in NFT's anymore but I gotta think there will be some kind of revival when we're in the euphoria stage of the market. If you're cool with instantly chalking up a loss then it might be a good time to buy :lol:.

Would you say that cliff dive lines up with the Tensor airdrop?

BTW anyone seen what Yuga are doing to expand the cryptopunks brand?? :lol:

I actually mess with the artists fine art stuff but she got cooked for this.

Would you say that cliff dive lines up with the Tensor airdrop?

BTW anyone seen what Yuga are doing to expand the cryptopunks brand?? :lol:

I actually mess with the artists fine art stuff but she got cooked for this.

Yeah pretty much... The EOY mini bullrun was mostly led by Mad Lads (Wormhole airdrop speculation) and Tensorians. So people weren't even really buying the NFTs for the NFTs but rather the potential airdrops. Then once the airdrops were confirmed it was the beginning of the end.

That CryptoPunks stuff is so unnecessary and wack imo :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom