Official Bitcoin Thread

1000 SOL is wild.

Peak NFT market had us out of our minds...

And I say that while I currently hold an array of ******ed meme coins :smh::lol:
All them memecoins on Murad’s list are cooking. I felt late to SPX6900 at about .20 so I faded. **** is almost $1 and will likely keep going.

Still potential in runes too, even though BTC’s infrastructure sucks and is slow af. If some of these Bitcoin OG’s dabble into memes, they’ll likely want stuff on Bitcoin. I minted two batches of GIZMO•IMAGINARY•KITTEN on Friday and cooked a little.

All them memecoins on Murad’s list are cooking. I felt late to SPX6900 at about .20 so I faded. **** is almost $1 and will likely keep going.

Still potential in runes too, even though BTC’s infrastructure sucks and is slow af. If some of these Bitcoin OG’s dabble into memes, they’ll likely want stuff on Bitcoin. I minted two batches of GIZMO•IMAGINARY•KITTEN on Friday and cooked a little.

Are BTC tx's expensive when dealing with Runes etc??

And the SPX6900 run is wild. That **** was dead in the water for a minute before going parabolic.

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 15.34.29.png

Never realised these characters were legitimately associated :wow:

When PEPE first popped off that must have been a trip for my man. Hopefully he got a bag from all of them.

Are BTC tx's expensive when dealing with Runes etc??

And the SPX6900 run is wild. That **** was dead in the water for a minute before going parabolic.
I’ve only sold through Magic Eden, and fees aren’t that crazy. It’s pricey to mint fresh etched ones though because hot ones have more demand, which clog the mempool.

Overall, everything is pricier /slower when compared to SOL.

I bought $LSD on Solana around a year ago for an instant L so I just diamond-handed it all to 0. But last week someone organized a CTO and I missed a 20x because I didn't have my computer with me to sell :sick:. Still sitting on like a 6x but it stings so much that I wanna just hold to 0 again :lol: :lol:. Might rotate half to $FWOG.

I've been against loading non-burner wallets to my phones but I'm rethinking that stance. Have to find a balance between security and practicality.

Back
Top Bottom