The cat pops.
The dog has a hat.

Etc etc etc.

Last edited:
Ai memes bleeding hard today.

Rally or rotation.

Sea of blood today.

1729854306396.png

Looking to see how they react. Could be from the BTC mini bleed or just general profit taking.
The charts on some of them are outright brutal though
:lol:

Right now, only in GOAT and e/acc.

D Double D Double I really only did some basic due diligence :lol:. It's another Twitter AI that adopted a coin but it's philosophical rather than unhinged and memey.

Had some interactions on twitter with Truth Terminal and Andy Ayrey (guy who created TT). Been doing donations to environmental charities which I don't necessarily think is bullish, but it's something :lol:. It's on Moonshot too which I'm not sure makes a huge difference but it can't hurt. It's easily the most user-friendly crypto app I've used. If our coworkers and grandmas cop coins this cycle it will be done on Moonshot.

Added to my watchlist.
Need to try out Moonshot. Anything that can bring in the normies is bullish. Been hearing nothing but praise.

i find it hilarious how i badly round tripped it from 2021 to 2023 and then my portfolio flew earlier this year and i didn’t take any profit despite me KNOWING it was gonna dump again. so ******* redacted.

i set a target and amount to sell if i hit it. i pray i learned my lesson but probably not.

i find it hilarious how i badly round tripped it from 2021 to 2023 and then my portfolio flew earlier this year and i didn’t take any profit despite me KNOWING it was gonna dump again. so ******* redacted.

i set a target and amount to sell if i hit it. i pray i learned my lesson but probably not.

I think setting that 'target' figure in itself can be a problem. Especially for the entire portfolio.

I've not set targets on anything this time round. I've already cashed some profit to the bank and i'm holding very little on exchanges.

Even if everything else goes to zero overnight at least I can tell myself I didnt make the same mistakes 3 cycles in a row :lol:

1729935469402.png

aaaaaaaand we're back.

Tether FUD? We're all the way back :pimp:

Quick, load the dip!
This and "China bans Bitcoin" will never not work. It's tradition at this point.

For SOL tokens, I've started using the DCA tool on Jup to take the emotion out of DCAing in and out.
If left up to me, there's a big chance I'll just be happy seeing green in portfolio instead of actually realising profits and cashing out.

Back
Top Bottom