Official Bitcoin Thread

really like kucoins interface and if it stays on top of getting coins first can def see it climbing into 2-3$ at least. Esp with the revenue sharing. Fees are set super low right now too.

Been getting solid gains holding past few days

really like kucoins interface and if it stays on top of getting coins first can def see it climbing into 2-3$ at least. Esp with the revenue sharing. Fees are set super low right now too.

Been getting solid gains holding past few days

You holding the actual kucoin??

For SALT holders.....looks like tomorrow will be the day that we can start depositing to our Dashboards!!!

OBrrDc5.jpg

Bought a little kucoin at .52 4 days ago, it's at .96 cents now! Red Pulse begins trading in less than 45 minutes! If you guys want to buy Red Pulse or get the newest Chinese coins they should be getting listed at Kucoin Exchange. This exchange will be decentralized. Here is my referral link. https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3I8ER

PS

Look into $MOD I think it could go up like WTC. :smile:

Wouldn't mind getting into this... advice?

Re-read the thread, download coinbase, start off with the big 3 (bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin). Go on coinmarketcap.com and check out the other coins, then branch off to reddit pages, slack, discord, telegram channels of the coins you like the concept of and learn. Be careful of shills though they're rampant in crypto. Also don't waste your keystrokes on the gun experts from Cali on this forum :smile:

Did they have a new media broadcast about BitConnect?

Everybody at my job now all the sudden wants to get involved.

Wouldn't mind getting into this... advice?

Other than the basic info someone already provided you about logistics, exchanges, etc...., don't trust anyone. Never just take someone's advice and buy something without doing your own research. And that doesn't mean just finding other people that agree/disagree. Literally read about the project yourself.

Perfect examples:

BitConnect: Way up in marketcap currently. People making money off it. Discussed in this thread. Also an obvious ponzi scheme if you just read up on the actual project.

Electroneum: Talked about in this thread and pretty much nothing negative came up. Well guess what:

http://electroneum.com/2017/10/28/electroneum-announce-adoption-of-monero-codebase/

In reality their "developers" were just going to use Bytecoin's codebase and then switched to using Moneros instead. The reason?

"It came to our attention while we were stress testing that with a zero fee there was nothing to stop malicious users from automating scripts that just transfer a balance between wallet addresses as fast as they can – indefinitely."

Anyone who has been in crypto for 1 day and understands the tech could've explained that to you. Clearly their "developers" are on their first day and don't understand anything. But sure, give them your money. I'm sure the tech they end up developing will deliver...

Never forget that for almost every single Altcoin, the price is purely speculation. Almost all have 0 functioning use cases for their token/coin at the current time. Anything that fits that criteria could easily be $0 tomorrow. Most of them fit it too. When that day will be, I don't know, but only the legit projects will survive, and if you haven't taken your gains on the crap coins that are truly worth nothing, they'll all disappear eventually. If you aren't a skilled trader, don't pretend to be one. if you are an investor, actually invest in projects you understand and believe in.

Just my take :pimp:

Did they have a new media broadcast about BitConnect?

Everybody at my job now all the sudden wants to get involved.
they had there annual ceremony in thailand this past week. top 5 promoters were given nice *** cars ( lambo, aston martin, ferarri, porsche, benz) and other top promoters received $50k in BCC. i actually invested a little into this knowing it could be a pyramid scheme but high risk super high reward. if anyone wants to try here my ref link https://bitconnect.co/?ref=JOENESS

Got a rack in BTC and unsure how much more I want to put in.

The returns are already OD, its unbelievable how much BTC is trending

Back
Top Bottom