Official Bitcoin Thread

I missed the boat on the bitcoin ...

I remember when someone here posted a question if anyone ****ed with bitcoins.. lots of people laughed and dismissed it.

I obtain a few from selling kicks but quickly got rid of them because I too found them useless and didn't think it would survive.

No I know is one of the biggest mistake I have ever done ....

Good for those that stuck with it and are flourishing.

I should of have jumped again when ijt was around 2.5k a boy told me to go ahead and do it ... didn't listen thinking it hit a ceiling .. not 6.8k ... smh ... I'm not even ****ing with it now with my luck ...

Would be crazy to see BCH come out on top in all this.

So is the higher mining profitability with BCH due to the larger block size??

Last edited:
I dont see the flippening to BCH happening really. I give it 5% chance maybe.

i hear what you saying....but if you have 10+btc, why not take the 1btc risk and prep for BCH dominant chain? I'm just letting peeps see the opportunity to make crazy $$$ on a semi low risk.

0F40BB80-93A0-4A53-AE87-4AED28BDC7E9.png

BTC $7300
BCH $675

Alts are rising as well.....marketcap at 199BILLION. Institutional money coming in....where do you stand?

Segwit2x futures is already 2500$.
If coins are really gonna be distributed to btc hodlers this is huge.
Im a little worried than no exchanges have sent emails saying they will give it out. Yes I know its kind of early but if its such a sure thing why not say it now?

Segwit2x futures is already 2500$.
If coins are really gonna be distributed to btc hodlers this is huge.
Im a little worried than no exchanges have sent emails saying they will give it out. Yes I know its kind of early but if its such a sure thing why not say it now?

Coinbase did, not sure about all the others. I just moved all my ltc and eth into btc on gdax. Free money

I wanna learn all this but it makes my head spin. Point me to the most newb tutorial possible. Also was shopping for a vid card and dudes were talking about mining more than gaming. Aware me.

Can probably find all you need on bitcoin subreddits.

Bitcoins are faster to mine with a powerful GPU

I wanna learn all this but it makes my head spin. Point me to the most newb tutorial possible. Also was shopping for a vid card and dudes were talking about mining more than gaming. Aware me.

Get out of here. All that smart talk in the other threads correcting everyone's grammar and now you asking for us to teach you. Go away.

Back
Top Bottom