Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m using an L3+, mining alts but paid in btc.. I literally just started so I don’t have a ton of knowledge to share but so far I’m liking the process... I couldn’t rationalize buying and hodling but generating btc is cool.

coinbase app trippin out this morning.. it said i had 19k for each of the big three lmfaooo. Feds is watching

Same. Lets eat!

41E8244B-A5DA-4251-BB99-27B607334B73.jpeg

90ACACB5-4AEA-4699-B834-E8C4BF3F2E51.jpeg

Cool.

Props on salt. Wish I had some.

Iota making a nice move. Beautiful chart past week. Low volume consolidation pattern, perk on volume and now the breakout. Textbook.

Thanks, JRS.

Need to get in on these ALTs before they start growing, which will be soon.

We've jumped in around the same time and now we're about to jump into alts around the same time.

I'm just waiting for my weekly limit to replenish and I'm going to do the same.

Does anyone have/mess with Vertcoin? I see the gains for that coin is insane at the moment :smh:

We've jumped in around the same time and now we're about to jump into alts around the same time.

I'm just waiting for my weekly limit to replenish and I'm going to do the same.

Does anyone have/mess with Vertcoin? I see the gains for that coin is insane at the moment :smh:
We've both been dipping our toes in to get the temperature for a while. Today is the day. Time is money.:lol::evil:

Stay in touch, bro. Feel free to DM me or I'll DM you a bit later. Would be good to have a partner in this I could bounce stuff off of.

Back
Top Bottom