Official Bitcoin Thread

krabs-meme-th.jpg

Anybody else see how much btu? Hige spime today basically up 10x today. Crazy

Glad i got in on ripple and salt

Next target is neo. Be safe amd good luck fellas

Just bought 1 LTC for 268... Good thing I didn't get it when it was 300+.

Will probably cop another one next week when I get paid, then HODL :lol:

Not even concerned about LTC taking the dip, it'll be up in no time once again. As mentioned by others after the holidays that thing will soar with all the talking people will do celebrating the season

For those with the concern of BTC, LTC, ETH and other coins..

Y’all need to have a buying strategy and an exit strategy.

I’m sharing mine.

Minimum risk but gains over time.

Invest in a coin of your choice. Then every week you put a set amount in there REGARDLESS of the market rate.

For example (random) XRP (Ripple) buy in at $1K, BTC $500, LTC $500, ETH $500.

Every week or 2 week, put in $50 on all coins regardless of the market rate.

Coin Cost Averaging aka DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging). Your investment will be steady over time.

Again I urge people to not chase hot coins! Invest in a Technology that you can see provides a realistic market solution.

Hmm.. i bought some pcs of ltc when it dipped to 315 and 305 yesterday :lol:

going to monitor today and probably buy another piece

Wonder how low LTC going to go.

I'm good though with LTC, but if it goes a little lower I might purchase some more.

Hate that coinbase prices are more than what other graphs say, but that's the only plug for me at the moment.

It's best to take a hit on that transfer fee from Coinbase and move to another exchange immediately. Yeah Coinbase will get there cut off the top but those fees can easily be recouped by the end of the day if you play your cards right. Understandably, some are not all not that comfortable with the process so they stick strictly to Coinbase.

Last edited:
For those with the concern of BTC, LTC, ETH and other coins..

Y’all need to have a buying strategy and an exit strategy.

I’m sharing mine.

Minimum risk but gains over time.

Invest in a coin of your choice. Then every week you put a set amount in there REGARDLESS of the market rate.

For example (random) XRP (Ripple) buy in at $1K, BTC $500, LTC $500, ETH $500.

Every week or 2 week, put in $50 on all coins regardless of the market rate.

Coin Cost Averaging aka DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging). Your investment will be steady over time.

Again I urge people to not chase hot coins! Invest in a Technology that you can see provides a realistic market solution.

Appreciate that...sounds like your buying strategy but whats your exit strategy?

Yeah this is a long game, have fun with investing...the market seems to flunctuate, so if it goes down, eventually it will shoot back up, hopefully, just ride the roller coaster...as someone else here mention, invest what you are willing to lose, don’t go selling your kids to turn a profit :lol:

I know I’m late to the party, but a day in and about 600$ invested and I’m enjoying the game...so bummed I been ignoring this **** for like 2 years smh

I know I’m late to the party, but a day in and about 600$ invested and I’m enjoying the game...so bummed I been ignoring this **** for like 2 years smh

Yeah Steezy you've been mad annoying over the past 24 hours. You probably won't remember but you helped me pick out a couple of nice suits back in the "Dressing Better" thread a while back so you get pass famb!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom