Official Bitcoin Thread

I need a SALT for dummies

I don't know if the joint is too good to be true, or if I'ma get ****ed over :lol:

BIG3 + BCH. The recipe.

The dream :lol:

All these "I wish" posts. My homie is sick that he ain't cop litecoin when I told him about it when it was $20

Think back, is $20 or $5 or whatever these early coins are worth really gonna break the bank? Is that gonna hurt even a week from now.

Shoot, just skip the next Yeezy release and put that money towards alt coins. I'm sure one coin will break $220.

It's a numbers game fellas. Something is bound to hit. Stop being cheap and spending money on useless things before investing that first.

Got a feeling EOS might go big next year

not settling.
just added a position on : Groestlcoin

- payment system
- lighting and segwit ready
- low supply (68mil)
- great volume

Sort with those criteria on coinmarketcap...equivalents are: QTUM and NEO...both coins over $70.00 DYOR!! This is not investment advice...

ADA made me some money over the last few days. Feels good

Electroneum back up to 9 cents...should be a fun ride over the next few months.

man im kicking myself for not pickinug up NEM around 20 cents it was one i was interested in the most and i just heistated and got scared to pull the trigger

not settling.
just added a position on : Groestlcoin

- payment system
- lighting and segwit ready
- low supply (68mil)
- great volume

Sort with those criteria on coinmarketcap...equivalents are: QTUM and NEO...both coins over $70.00 DYOR!! This is not investment advice...

Let's get it :pimp:

96E68562-3704-4786-AE45-14F0F26E9DB0.jpeg

I don't know man... Its moving right now..

Green everywhereeee. Wonder what the peak is for ltc before consolidating... 390 im guessing? Sell at 390 rebuy at 340??

Back
Top Bottom