Official Bitcoin Thread

96E68562-3704-4786-AE45-14F0F26E9DB0.jpeg

I don't know man... Its moving right now..

Well damn, I stand corrected :lol:

That's why I love crypto. ****s the wild west out here

The sooner it breaks a dollar, the sooner I can sell :lol:. Bought in at 15 cents. Let's get it :pimp:

If ripple breaks a dollar it would have paid for all my initial investment in crypto. Got in around the same time as you. Owwwwww

When you think of all the times you thought about getting into cryptocoins, but didn't :lol: ..............

drinking-vodka.gif

After goofing on Bitcoin, last time I considered it I had a tuition refund check and Litecoin was sitting at like $1.80, and I talked myself outta it. :smh: :rofl:

I'm happy for you brahs doe, srs.

But real talk, if I was a broke boy, I would be in here errrrday being salty and hating

Never too late brah, I joined 5 days ago, made 300$ profit so far

When you think of all the times you thought about getting into cryptocoins, but didn't :lol: ..............

drinking-vodka.gif

After goofing on Bitcoin, last time I considered it I had a tuition refund check and Litecoin was sitting at like $1.80, and I talked myself outta it. :smh: :rofl:

I'm happy for you brahs doe, srs.

But real talk, if I was a broke boy, I would be in here errrrday being salty and hating

same. i came late. technically not even in it yet at all. damn signups validations are backlogged (im canadian so less sites to go to). been a week of just watching from the damn side lines. feels like ive been invited to the party of the decade but i cant go cause i dont have a ride. very frustrating. im confident i could have made at least 7k-10k in the last week, even if i came super late. when btc hit 7k and people were talking about it hitting 10k, i believed it would happen but didnt do anything cause i was like whatever ill hit that wave when it gets there, not signing up and all. didnt anticipate delays like this. and i feel it will get worse in feb march when more people come in. fomo ath.

same. i came late. technically not even in it yet at all. damn signups validations are backlogged (im canadian so less sites to go to). been a week of just watching from the damn side lines. feels like ive been invited to the party of the decade but i cant go cause i dont have a ride. very frustrating. im confident i could have made at least 7k-10k in the last week, even if i came super late. when btc hit 7k and people were talking about it hitting 10k, i believed it would happen but didnt do anything cause i was like whatever ill hit that wave when it gets there, not signing up and all. didnt anticipate delays like this. and i feel it will get worse in feb march when more people come in. fomo ath.
All good man don’t think about the past. I’ve been in it for 4 months and have only pulled the trigger on 1 coin. I’m up but i just get overwhelmed with where I should go next

If I want to transfer erc20 tokens to a trezor do I need to have them in mew first or can I send them straight from the exchange to the trezor

Yes

I keep seeing everyone talk about fees but I guess I got lucky :nerd:. I only got charged $5, $9, $4, and $5 again. All 4 digit transactions too

Hit 100% ROI the other day. 100%+ now :pimp: :pimp:

Really need to stop slacking and get some SALT. It’s gone up $4 since I’ve had my eye on it
Congrats man im sotting at 99%. Small money compared to others but ill take it

Question with certain alts how can i confirm if a token is er20 compatible. Trying to get salt off binance.

Thanks k advance fellas

Also how long is this coinbase transfer taking for some?

Back
Top Bottom