Official Bitcoin Thread

Def is. Which was why I was wary of entering back at 2011.
What Coinbase did was unethical imo, but what can you do? Call the SEC? They don't have the power to regulate the market.
?????

Defrauding, manipulation, robbery, swindled, etc ....

People get charge for stealing a fruit at a grocery store, even if this is not regulated, if there's cause of wrong doing, there's plenty of stuff that can happen. Will It? Doubt it!

How old are You?

Always thinking people mad or sensitive when they are giving you their point if view?

Rebuttal my point, but you can't, I know.
Because I made my point and all you said that it was wack. What am I going to do? Be mad? lol
I'm fine with you disagreeing. I can tell you feel some type of way though.

That’s the part I struggle with. The same things that could make someone rich could take the clothes off someone’s back. Not too different than regulated markets, but there are so many more risks involved with this.

Which reminds me I need to invest in a serious wallet. Shame on me going raw this long.
That's why I'm not putting much money into this....I see reports of a few people taking out loans for this.....in a damn unregulated game. Best to tread carefully and have an exit plan.

Because I made my point and all you said that it was wack. What am I going to do? Be mad? lol
I'm fine with you disagreeing. I can tell you feel some type of way though.
You can Tell? LoL over internet words?

Hilarious..

What was your point, decentralized?

How are people getting taxed thought?

move it to GDAX first, then move it to binance, i dont think there is a fee that way iirc

Too late at this point man, I didnt even notice the fee was that high when I placed the transaction. Anyone else ever get that high of a fee for moving such a small amount? Coinbase is a bunch of crooks.

?????

Defrauding, manipulation, robbery, swindled, etc ....

People get charge for stealing a fruit at a grocery store, even if this is not regulated, if there's cause of wrong doing, there's plenty of stuff that can happen. Will It? Doubt it!
Happens all the time in cryptocurrency. In the past hackers be hacking into exchanges and be taking people's coins, and nothing could be done. Sucks, but that's how it is.

Happens all the time in cryptocurrency. In the past hackers be hacking into exchanges and be taking people's coins, and nothing could be done. Sucks, but that's how it is.
Hackers are hackers ... they are breaking in and stealing ....

How does that equal a business ...

You know what, nevermind...

LoL

It’s really the Wild West right now. I’m not even sure if there’s a right answer.

Yeee haw
rich-texan-o.gif

Too late at this point man, I didnt even notice the fee was that high when I placed the transaction. Anyone else ever get that high of a fee for moving such a small amount? Coinbase is a bunch of crooks.
Send via litecoin much cheaper and faster.. Fees are in the pennies. then sell for ether ina bianance

All tbis crying in here. You signed up for this looking for a big return and too get in on the ground level. If you cant take the time to research and stick with what you believe in while keeping your eyes ahead on wjats on the horizon then go back to the sidelines. Cats want all the reward but afraid of the risks that come with. It has been said bitcoin shot up 6k at one time this has bappened many times in alts alone in the last 2 weeks. Hopefully no one took an L but if so or even were direcly unaffected take it as a learning experience and move accordingly.

Same people complaining about fraud but investing afraid to start a stock portfolio and learn some basics on twitter on how to ise binance.this whole thing should make u hungry to want more and be more. If you aint with that thos thread really aint for ya.

For some of yall id really recommend reading richest man in babylon great gems in there around investing and the mindset. No shots at any one in here but get ya mind right we good.

Back
Top Bottom