Official Bitcoin Thread

hey fap, what kinda wallets do you prefer? hardware, desktop/mobile or paper?

im leaning towards keepkey, ledger nano s or trezor ? anyone of these you prefer over the others?

I have the ledger nano s. Pretty straight forward to use. Smooth transfers so far using their apps. Im keeping my long term hold coins there, LTC, XRP and NEO.

dyzzle dyzzle Where'd you get your nano? I'm seeing ridiculous resell prices. I'm sure it's worth it in the long run but I'd rather pay retail if possible.

I have the ledger nano s. Pretty straight forward to use. Smooth transfers so far using their apps. Im keeping my long term hold coins there, LTC, XRP and NEO.
nice, are you living in the states? how long did it take to ship to u? might just buy it right now

XVG is nice because it's a privacy coin but there's so much in circulation. If you bought in last week when it was dirt cheap, you won. Might be a little too late to buy in now

XVG is nice because it's a privacy coin but there's so much in circulation. If you bought in last week when it was dirt cheap, you won. Might be a little too late to buy in now

how? it's .16 per

it can hit a dollar one day. Hell, it can hit .30 one day.

It's simple math. it's not even in the same stratosphere of being too late.

how? it's .16 per

it can hit a dollar one day. Hell, it can hit .30 one day.

It's simple math. it's not even in the same stratosphere of being too late.

Yeah you're right. I'll buy some if/when it dips a little. Can never go wrong with a privacy coin

dang these limits, besides changelly and coinbase(because of $300 limit) what is a safe site to buy crypto with debit im about to buy some groescoin and more ripple when it dips.

Also, you made a mistake if you didn't buy Neo when it was in the 60s today. Undervalued coin imo.

Back
Top Bottom