Official Bitcoin Thread

man how do you guys hold out on not cashing out on your coins. seeing this ripple pump makes me want to cash out
I sold half my Ripple during the weekend for some LTC lol
Should have done that today instead but w/e
Still LTC to the mooooon

I have a hoarder mentality...I find joy in holding on to things and seeing them rise, I really wouldn’t lose my mind if they dip...

I’m gonna hoard these coins the same way I hoard toys...I will sell when I collect enough for a house, otherwise I’m just gonna sit on my coins.

That Bitcoin machine is Crazy. I can't even Bri g myself to use it unless I had the illest come up.

I don't even own bitcoin anything....

Those fees.

man how do you guys hold out on not cashing out on your coins. seeing this ripple pump makes me want to cash out
Sell portions of it. 1/4 or 1/3 of your position or half if he gain is damn good. Let the rest roll. You can always add back in on a dip too if you desire and trade around a core.

LTC ramping it up :nerd:
anigif_enhanced-21081-1433363980-9.gif

I'm still confused about selling when coins are up. Let's say you want to cash out on XRP right now but BTC is currently in a dip. Don't you lose some of your profit?

Damn y'all make me want me to get into some of the other coins.. Seems like a lot of work though. Got 5 LTC's for now
Not at all, man. Just use Coinbase to deposit funds, transfer to a wallet on Bittrex or Binance, and go ham.

It’s overwhelming at first, but pretty soon you’ll be spending more time at work watching little green and red blocks pop up than actually working like the rest of us.:lol:

Props on the LTC. What price did you get in on, if you don’t mind me asking.

I'm still confused about selling when coins are up. Let's say you want to cash out on XRP right now but BTC is currently in a dip. Don't you lose some of your profit?

Yea you will. Price of doing business.

Not necessarily. The way I understand it is if XRP is rising and BTC is dipping, your value of BTC is just rising. If you ever decide to cash out, you’ll get the proper value in BTC, minus whatever service fees there are. That dollar amount reigns supreme.

maybe we dont convert back to BTC but BCH or ETH? just a suggestion

Because you cash out when it hits $10 or by some miracle $100 4 that major payday. the move for the average joe would have been to put $2500 at .25 and you woud have 10k plus right now and if it hits $10 you would have 100 thousand. got this info from the ripple reddit. I tried to do this but it jumped before I could.

Back
Top Bottom