Official Bitcoin Thread

7B299DA6-0626-42F1-98F1-53E2120BDC6E.png
Reading the first few pages of this thread is SURREAL.

They haven't been marketing, they've just been working away, letting the actions speak for themselves so far.

They're all about proper attribution of creative assets, with the fcc changing the internet, people could be creating their own online experiences in the future...could be HUGE. 'Could'.

Backers on board:

One of the guys that was working on BTC
Two guys from Ethereum/smart wallet and jaxx
A guy from yahoo
A guy from viacom/fox and vimeo

to name a few.
I meant marketing from the digital content side. That’s the biggest issue with that industry. If you can’t get viewers your product won’t ever thrive. Only way for it to truly work is to get big time partnerships with huge multimedia companies or famous writers/content providers.

Grs has some privacy benefits from it with its samourai wallet. Not full privacy like monetize but they’re working toward that point. If that happens and they get up on iOS it could be huge.

How do I get in on whatever the hell tron is? All this sounds like a foreign language to me. What page do I start at?

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

How do I get in on whatever the hell tron is? All this sounds like a foreign language to me. What page do I start at?

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Step one download Coinbase app
Step two download Binance app
Step Three download google
Aunthenticator
Step 4 get verified on coinbase with a debit card preferably
Step 5 get verified on Binance with the google Authenticator
Step 6 buy whatever amount of USD you want to put into TRX but I’m LTC or ETH on coinbase
Step 7 go to deposit/withdrawals menu on Binance DESKTOP and click on whatever coin you bought on Coinbase and click on deposit, get the deposit address number, copy pasta that
Step 8 go back to coinbase and once funds are ready use that address you copied and send the funds there through the “accounts” menu
Step 9 wait for funds to be available at Binance
Step 10 BUY YOUR DESIRE ALT COIN.

I think PIVX is undervalued especially for privacy coin.

I can't seem to find total supply of coin anywhere tho

Anyone bullish req tomorow with the news release??

Step one download Coinbase app
Step two download Binance app
Step Three download google
Aunthenticator
Step 4 get verified on coinbase with a debit card preferably
Step 5 get verified on Binance with the google Authenticator
Step 6 buy whatever amount of USD you want to put into TRX but I’m LTC or ETH on coinbase
Step 7 go to deposit/withdrawals menu on Binance DESKTOP and click on whatever coin you bought on Coinbase and click on deposit, get the deposit address number, copy pasta that
Step 8 go back to coinbase and once funds are ready use that address you copied and send the funds there through the “accounts” menu
Step 9 wait for funds to be available at Binance
Step 10 BUY YOUR DESIRE ALT COIN.

You left out the step where you transfer everything from Coinbase to GDax prior to sending it to Binance.

Also, where can I get some raiblocks besides bitgrail. They have 100 min withdrawal and I'm not tryna drop $500.

buying 8k worth of neo @ $69 ...binance.

I was about to come in here and ask for some help :lol:

Have some extra cash now to throw down. Was debating on just putting more into BTC and hold until the next jump. But, now I'm considering putting more into XRP, NEO or even BCH.

Also, where can I get some raiblocks besides bitgrail. They have 100 min withdrawal and I'm not tryna drop $500.
the only other site is some shady site that starts with a m. it doesnt even let you withdraw for like a year I heard check out the xbr reddit.

Back
Top Bottom