Official Bitcoin Thread

Didn’t someone in here post about ReddCoin? It’s at .0065.

Only concern, it seems that in order to utilize the Posv, to stake the user has to set their input for their output of taking. Basically an end-user has to do math. :lol:

Iono

I’m trying to shop :lol:

Last edited:

Anybody has KSteezy #?

Dude has to be put on suicide watch.

LoL

If this doesn't rebound I'm good, if it does great but I could of made way more gains, but whatever happens I learned a lesson. Know when to sell and when to buy. Patience ....

Put several thousands out of anxiety but was the wrong move especially when I and waited a while ....

Anybody has KSteezy #?

Dude has to be put on suicide watch.

LoL

If this doesn't rebound I'm good, if it does great but I could of made way more gains, but whatever happens I learned a lesson. Know when to sell and when to buy. Patience ....

Put several thousands out of anxiety but was the wrong move especially when I and waited a while ....
Take this as a lesson to always buy in tiers and have money left over for huge pullbacks like this one. You’ll be fine. These are good learning opportunities.

These dips are going to be the reason the Christmas tree isn't surrounded by gifts this season. Everybody putting their money into the crypto-verse.

My gameplan has always been to dable and sell off profits in an attempt to recoup my original investment so then im basically playing with house money.
And right now i am about there...so just going to wait this dip out...buy a little more and see where it goes

Back
Top Bottom