Official Bitcoin Thread

Charlie sold it all right before a massive correction..

000.gif

the problem with this model is the limits... its not allowing for ppl to buy to stop the slide. this is gunna get UGLY.

Take this as a lesson to always buy in tiers and have money left over for huge pullbacks like this one. You’ll be fine. These are good learning opportunities.
That's what I'm using it as... gotta be patient... we knew a retractment was coming we just didn't anticipate all this b4 Christmas... I figured mid January people would flee but damn... I was adding all week as it crept lower aND I wake up to a 35 percent drop or so... lol

Some of yall better go hide. I feel like an angry mob that bought in around $18K is going to be texting/calling yall phone. :D
"what's going on bro I'm losing money"
"I know I shouldn't have listened to you"
"Meet me outside, I want to explain something to you"
Me and my boys were talking about cryptos the other day and one of my boys just doesn’t understand any of this. He thinks bitcoins are physical coins worth thousands of dollars.

My other boy is trying to explain to him why he needs to buy in.

I’m like **** that, idgaf what you do with your money. I’m just trying to get this fool to understand what a Blockchain is :lol:

I’m not a financial advisor b. Ain’t none of your L’s going to be on my shoulders :lol:

Some of yall better go hide. I feel like an angry mob that bought in around $18K is going to be texting/calling yall phone. :D
"what's going on bro I'm losing money"
"I know I shouldn't have listened to you"
"Meet me outside, I want to explain something to you"
crine :rofl::rofl:

When old boy from LTC sold, I should of have done the same.

I'm sure this is more market manipulation though.

This is becoming so big, everyone and everything is adapting to it and now it dips? Sucking people dry, they will buy low and sell high again.

But yeah ....

Although it was cash I could afford, I could of have got me a new whip.

Now I have to wait to recover and Lord know when will that be.

Back
Top Bottom