Official Bitcoin Thread

Don’t be this guy...

F18B7F7D-F2CB-49BB-87E0-3C003F9E3799.jpeg

They try to kill it multiple times a year, it always comes back stronger , why would this time be any different (esp. with no real bad news) ?

So if the dip was just a correction for the market to find it's true value then goes back up?
Basically. You can’t go all the way up. Supply needs to find demand. When demand dries up supply goes into price discovery mode to find new buyers. When you have weak hands involved who bought at the peaks, they panic sell and smart money waits on the sidelines for the sellers to dry up and eventually hammer the ask.

I wanted to buy but decided not to. This dip was crazy and who knows how low it was gonna go. From 12k to 10k and now back to 13k.

It could have went to 8k or 6k for all we know. I'm on the sidelines as far as buyingg and selling for now

I wanted to buy but decided not to. This dip was crazy and who knows how low it was gonna go. From 12k to 10k and now back to 13k.

It could have went to 8k or 6k for all we know. I'm on the sidelines as far as buyingg and selling for now
Next time start scaling in if you see stuff you like. Split your max risk in quarters or thirds and add in.

the reason i bought around 11 and 10.8 is because I knew the floor wasnt THATTT low

it is said that BTC like fiat has a very small pctg of holders holding a very large amount of total BTCs

if thats the case theres no incentive for them to sell once losses were what they were to that point.... now let it climb back up and dump another swath in a few months

I guess all the backed up pending transaction are now catching up and the market needed find it's true value by dipping. Some people knew about it and sold their shares before dipping and re-up at the lowest. Smart move! I wish I saw this coming. Haha

Sucks being on the sidelines waiting for coinbase to finish letting a bank transfer complete, there were some great alts at great prices im gonna miss out on smh

for all the bad press im willing to bet that a majority of you who have been in here longer then 2 weeks are still up in your portfolio.

things will be fine guys, these corrections are nothing more then a Black Friday sale before the hype lol

dam just woke up and missed the 18X LTC, along with everything else... sucks living on the west coast lol

Bounce gonna pick up major steam once people feel the worst is over. We could see BTC above 14 shortly.

Then FOMO starts once again.

I hope he didn’t sell. I wish this on no one.

Please be smart and emotionless...

It’s okay if you took a loss. Everyone of us had to, in order to learn!

2018 will be a good year for us, NT!

BBC2AF06-8922-4D54-8595-F571314A0FCA.png

bought bitcoin at the dip by accident caught it at 11,700. I was trying to buy that 180 litecoin. was going fast tried to buy lite coin and payment failed so tried payment again and didnt realize it was on bitcoin

Back
Top Bottom