Official Bitcoin Thread

****, I wanna buy so bad but I still ain't done Christmas shopping :stoneface: . I'm still HODL

Hoping for a nice drop over the weekend
better buy everybody some gift cards. I'm sure they will understand :lol:
We trying to make sure everybody eats B. The all you can eat buffet is about to be brought out for the wolves.

XVG XVG XVG!!!
Held like a champ. If it wasnt for this penny coin, id be freaking out.
Kept the portfolio alfoat while all of my holdings in the negative.

dark-knight-rises-bane-unused-poster.jpg

Can y'all shut up and stop posting too much. I hate going through 15pgs because dudes think it's twitter.

Let's start a NT Crypto Discord chat. Download. Whose down? It's like a chat room chat. It's dope.

We can discuss and help each other out since this thread is hard to keep up with and is getting way too many pointless posts.
This is a good idea.

Can y'all shut up and stop posting too much. I hate going through 15pgs because dudes think it's twitter.

Let's start a NT Crypto Discord chat. Download. Whose down? It's like a chat room chat. It's dope.

We can discuss and help each other out since this thread is hard to keep up with and is getting way too many pointless posts.
Pointless posts is what makes NT great. Imagine not seeing the steezy roasting right now. I’d be bored af.

Glad I bought some ltc while teaching lol. Coteachers finna hate my guts cause of crypto.

Man, *****. Let people post what they want.

Man, if ETH can recover to 700 right now, I'll gladly take the 500 lost and go buy the alt coin I really was after at .75.

Back
Top Bottom