Official Bitcoin Thread

Have over 18,000 XVG, thinking of getting out and putting it all somewhere else. Looking at XLM, LEND, POE, TRX, ADA. Any guidance would be appreciated. Which of those have the biggest growth potential?

Have over 18,000 XVG, thinking of getting out and putting it all somewhere else. Looking at XLM, LEND, POE, TRX, ADA. Any guidance would be appreciated. Which of those have the biggest growth potential?

Man i just sold all my XVG after the news I saw. Put it towards LEND, TRX and VEN. POE and ADA are good options too i believe

I hold some verge too, privacy coins will always be a decent buy.

Just got into XSPEC. Lower market cap privacy coin. 155% since I bought. With the verge drama people might move into other privacy coins

Man i just sold all my XVG after the news I saw. Put it towards LEND, TRX and VEN. POE and ADA are good options too i believe

I'm in trx and Poe. Look into ven, very solid long term. I'm also holding qwark for the next few days, look into the charts.

Was Holding about 8,000 XVG purchased early December, but sold for ETH this afternoon. Ive held most of my coins the past 6 months, but my gut was telling me to sell. There will probably be a recovery after all of this, but I just couldn't sit there after all of the commotion surrounding the coin this past week.

Now I'm eating ... finally.

Let go ETH.

Question since I never sold anything IN Coinbase, can I just sell some of my ETH and leave it in Coinbase wallet? I don't want to withdraw... just wait on the pull back. I need to start doing that ...

It makes me sick to my stomach that I didn't buy ETH when it was at $426.
Bruh if it wasn't b3cauze I have thousands in LTC that I bought at 325, I would of have sold and bought ETH at 5 something 6 when it dipped. My hands were tide.

Back
Top Bottom