Official Bitcoin Thread

Regardless of my ****ting on XVG in the past, if you BELIEVE in the technology, then hold. But being emotionally attached and actually believing in the technology are two different things.

Regardless of my ****ting on XVG in the past, if you BELIEVE in the technology, then hold. But being emotionally attached and actually believing in the technology are two different things.

Truly when I first got in , it was more off a money move. But after recognizing the actual use of the token and watching couple of interviews with the developer, I was kind of pleased I got in.

I remember what it was like holding early days of ethereum. Not even comparable tech wise or drama wise or community wise, not comparable at all actually lol but I had the same feeling about potential. Which is key factor

Truly when I first got in , it was more off a money move. But after recognizing the actual use of the token and watching couple of interviews with the developer, I was kind of pleased I got in.

I remember what it was like holding early days of ethereum. Not even comparable tech wise or drama wise or community wise, not comparable at all actually lol but I had the same feeling about potential. Which is key factor

Sounds like you know your answer. I personally don't believe in it but I wanna see you floruish. Prove me wrong.

Is raiblocks the real deal on this crazy gain or it’s a fluke? I was looking to buy at 2.40 and now I’m looking back like damn

I guess me and my dude above are the only few holding XVG around here..

Although the team needs some PR advice.. And all this craziness attached to it.. Ill be holding for a very long time.. Not in love with the coin.. But i do see it as my most potential gain coin that i can ever hold.. Will ride out the bad and ride to the potential top. Still up very high at the current level.

Good luck to all of us in 2018.

I’ll say this, if you got into xvg early and are up a huge amount of money, you need to seriously think about scaling out at the least. Chart looks heavy. This game is about gains not emotions. Take some off get paid and let the rest run if you’re a believer.

I have no investments in XVG but if it were me I would redistribute half my profit into other coins.

You would still be in a winning position either way.

I've not had a lot of experience in crypto but there's FUD and then there's what is happening right now with XVG which is more than the random FUD you might see but then again I haven't been around that long.

Anybody use a Bitcoin ATM for withdrawal?

The fees seem kind of higher than usual.

Current coins in my portfolio that currently provide passive income, or WILL be providing in 2018:

OMG
ETH
WAVES
KUCOIN
NEO
VEN (node)
A little surprised that Cardano isn't on your list. Solid choice on OMG though. Lots of potential there.

Guys..By the speculative reports in Indian media, the government stance on cryptocurrency is rather negative and they might ban it..in the recent bull run in December lot of Indian participants came in due to FOMO..If the ban or regulation takes place there would be panic selling..

52D02136-30C2-430E-A57C-550C52F0FBEF.jpeg

TRX up by 52%. Think I currently hold around 3K worth. This is the main alt coin I've been hyping up for the past two months. One of the only two alt coins I plan on holding for the long term. (Second alt coin being Funfair)

bought $10 worth of tron yesterday using some of my ripple profit. not much but don't have the funds for anymore atm and i didn't wanna take out too many XRP coins.

Back
Top Bottom