Official Bitcoin Thread

Just added TRX to my portfolio

Thinking about VeChain next.

Also going to start mining some Burst

I just bought TRX and VEN too, as well as a few RDN with some ETH I sent to Binance.

Is there a way to ensure that you get a "full" # of coins when you're buying these in Binance? Example, I bought 1k Tron but after they took their fee.... I have 999. Not a big deal, I just hate when they aren't full, rounds numbers :lol:

XLM gave me 400% return.

I wished I invested more...Im adding more.
I sold out early at around .23-.28. Was in around .09. Didn’t have a ton but made a decent enough return. Like the idea just wanted something that moved quicker with less supply.

I sold out early at around .23-.28. Was in around .09. Didn’t have a ton but made a decent enough return. Like the idea just wanted something that moved quicker with less supply.

Not quicker? In terms of profits?

I actually thought i sold it at that .25 price point. I just looked in there and there it was :lol:

If you're looking for a coin to make big profits on, look for Wanchain this month. One of the most hyped ICOs from 2017, will beging trading sometime this month along with their mainnet. Their cap was only $30 million. Will easily be worth billiions. I did the ICO and am going to load up more when the tokens drop. It's being touted as the "Chinese ripple"
How were you able to get into WAN ico?
Definitely on my radar.
BDG will do great this year also

Question:

Does anybody think that LTC will fall once other coins get added to Coinbase?

It’s so expensive (market cap wise) and there’s so many other great cryptos that are worth it.

I’m trying to Hodl to my LTC :lol:

VEN req QSP eos KNC icx are my main coins for 2018. Big believer in them. Also wanna take a position in qlc eventually. Love the idea. Idk if it can fully materialize though but I’m willing to gamble w some ltc profits eventually.

i just got qsp. it wasn't the price I wanted but i was freaking staring at it since .27. its a long term coin for sure anyways

Fap said LTC hitting 1k, so we holding LTC

wjhbucd5sn701.gif

Since a lot of new guys have come in and are looking for that next low priced coin that can go on a monster run, you guys need to learn to tell the difference between something that is cheap and something that is undervalued. Not all sub .20 coins are legitimate targets for monster runs. You need to have a favorable market cap and a semblance of technology/business plan. I know it’s hard when starting off but ask yourself am I buying this coin because it’s really cheap and I can buy a lot of it or am I buying it because it solves a potential problem and is undervalued at the moment. I grabbed Req at .11 because it had an amazing idea attached to it with a product in the pipeline. Same with QSP. Those were cheap coins but they were more importantly undervalued. Same with VEN and icx. If you’re looking for a quick pump and trade that’s fine do you by if you want to see something go to $10 or higher, you need to see something tangible in it beyond the low price and the promise of growth.

Back
Top Bottom