Official Bitcoin Thread

I believe Tron hits $1 in 2018.
I got in cyrpto from gambling. I'd buy bitcoin to transfer to my betting account and I'd see the amount fluctuate.
At first I was pissed cause I was losing money and then when it went up, I was hooked.

I believe Tron hits $1 in 2018.
I got in cyrpto from gambling. I'd buy bitcoin to transfer to my betting account and I'd see the amount fluctuate.
At first I was pissed cause I was losing money and then when it went up, I was hooked.

This is pretty much the same way I heavily got into it :lol: . Bought some ETH beforehand and just set on it. Then went on a nice run in the sports betting world to cash it out in BTC when it was around $4K.

Probably been the best thread on NT since I've start following. I remember when I first saw fap's screenshot of his portfolio and my mind was blown :lol:

Just imagining the potential with TRX in 3 years.
MelodicHatefulDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

It’s been a good day for all :pimp:

A question...

If you had to bet the house on 3 coins getting you 100% return in 2018. What would you choose??

100% might be easy if big $$ has yet to flood the altcoin market.

After checking this thread and doing the research, I'm betting these will double up over the next 12 months : GNT, GRS, REQ, LEND

If TRX is still around seven cents,I'll invest another $900 next Monday.

Just added TRX to my portfolio

Thinking about VeChain next.

Also going to start mining some Burst

It’s been a good day for all :pimp:

A question...

If you had to bet the house on 3 coins getting you 100% return in 2018. What would you choose??

100% (doubling) in 12 months is nothing. A lot of good coins went 5-10x the last 3 months.
In a year you'll see a lot of the same coins go 10-15x.

Just added TRX to my portfolio

Thinking about VeChain next.

Also going to start mining some Burst

How many TB are you gonna be mining with? Was considering after the post in here, but further research suggests you need lots of HDD storage and be in the right pool to make it worthwhile.

How many TB are you gonna be mining with? Was considering after the post in here, but further research suggests you need lots of HDD storage and be in the right pool to make it worthwhile.

I’ve got a 1TB, but I’m thinking about copping an extra 4TB

Back
Top Bottom