Official Bitcoin Thread

Fellas i have a Binance question.... Say you've bought some alt coins at random times throughout the past few weeks... how do you look back and know what the price was at the time of purchase? If I used ETH, for example, as far as I can tell I'll need to know the price of ETH at the exact time of the purchase to know the price paid for the coin... is that right?

Fellas i have a Binance question.... Say you've bought some alt coins at random times throughout the past few weeks... how do you look back and know what the price was at the time of purchase? If I used ETH, for example, as far as I can tell I'll need to know the price of ETH at the exact time of the purchase to know the price paid for the coin... is that right?

I've always wondered this as well. I always add every trade into blockfolio which does the conversion at that moment in time. But I always wondered if the exchanges kept record

Looking for some advice from the elders in here. I know you guys don't like to give financial advice, so lets pretend these are apples and whatever happens, no one feels guilty. I very much so believe in the Vechain project, if you were me, would you sell your XRP and ETH, to become a strength node. I'm looking for a dip in VEN to buy some more but would any of you make this move? All advice is appreciated.

Thank you

I've always wondered this as well. I always add every trade into blockfolio which does the conversion at that moment in time. But I always wondered if the exchanges kept record

Im old school, i write all my transactions down in a notepad :lol:

Date, price etc

I’m cool with either of these methods

But I’m tryin to backtrack since I didn’t track at time of purchase

Looking for some advice from the elders in here. I know you guys don't like to give financial advice, so lets pretend these are apples and whatever happens, no one feels guilty. I very much so believe in the Vechain project, if you were me, would you sell your XRP and ETH, to become a strength node. I'm looking for a dip in VEN to buy some more but would any of you make this move? All advice is appreciated.

Thank you
Really can't go wrong. VEN is a great project. If you believe in something, then invest in it. Especially if you got in on ether early and made some nice gains recently

Should be able to look at your trade/order history in binance.

Yeah thats what I'm saying
In trade history, it basically just shows time stamp, number of altcoins purchased, and Eth used to purchase... So if you don't know the price of Eth at time of purchase then you're out of luck

Ya got into ETH around the ICON ICO which was around $282/eth. Obviously believe in ETH as well so I wouldn't be moving too much. Appreciate the advice. Waiting patiently for a dip.

If anyone else has input, always like different POV

Yeah thats what I'm saying
In trade history, it basically just shows time stamp, number of altcoins purchased, and Eth used to purchase... So if you don't know the price of Eth at time of purchase then you're out of luck
Yeah I was wondering this as well. When I initially purchased some coins I was stupid and didn't keep track of how much they were at the time so it throws things off a bit for me.

If there is let's say a 50 dollar price difference for the same coin on different exchanges, moving coins to the higher costing exchange and cashing out or reinvest there a good plan or is that figured into to the transfer price?

Of course i miss the fap sweepstakes at dinner. Signed up for kucoin to pick up 2 coins that i can only get there dang it who doesnt want $5 basically a coin of kucoin haha cant believe i missed out

@fapmasterjr any chance i get a response to my pm question?

Get blackfolio app and add/enter the coin, amount of coins, date of purchase, and etherium used on binance and it will tell you the price in us dollars.

Buy KIN it's #79 in the market cap. It's only 0.0004. Was told by the real Rusty to look into it. Not the fake RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
full

Good, I’m aiming at 1,000,000 shares. It hits a dollar, I’m good :nerd:
welcome to my world my g. At least a million shares in tron is the main goal. 70% there.

Tron is going to be so serious in the future. I want it all.

Back
Top Bottom